Thinking of sending my pup to a trainer

After doing a lot more research and sending out a bunch of emails to trainers, I'm going to send my pup to hunters rose in Michigan for 3 months. Everything I've read an after talking to Dale I feel comfortable with the trainer.

After doing a lot more research and sending out a bunch of emails to trainers, I'm going to send my pup to hunters rose in Michigan for 3 months. Everything I've read an after talking to Dale I feel comfortable with the trainer.

Good deal. I have talked with him before and I think you will be happy. He has some dogs that are bred almost identical to some of mine.

Last edited:
Just remember that part of that price is teaching you what you need to know to learn how to use the dogs skills and learn yourself. Your trainer should spend time with you running your dogs on drills while he coaches you.Best of luck with the new pup and the training.

Just remember that part of that price is teaching you what you need to know to learn how to use the dogs skills and learn yourself. Your trainer should spend time with you running your dogs on drills while he coaches you.Best of luck with the new pup and the training.

I bet you would say the time you've spent with Tim and Lauren is more valuable than the time your dog was with them!

Back