These video guys

What are you talking about, and who are you referring to? Putting a little more effort into your posts would be appreciated.
These guys who are posting these hunting videos on utube are creating a problem. People see these,and want to go to these places, and that's a problem. Imo

I'm confused? So, you have a problem with guys posting hunting videos on YouTube? If that's the case we might as well have all hunting tv shows and related shut down. Every TV show and you tube video does the same thing, it highlights the highs and lows of hunting. It doesn't matter what species or state, they all do the same thing. How many TV shows highlight Deer hunting in Iowa or Elk hunting in Colorado or New Mexico? I mean seriously, this is what you want to complain about? People are going to find these places with or without the video or TV show. I understand giving specific locations like towns and what not but in general when they say a state or even what part of the state, I don't see any issue with that.

Back