Thanksgiving Day Bird

PTM

Fresh of the injured reserve list my dog Lilah and I have shared a tradition of hunting pheasants on Thanksgiving for the last seven years. After miles of walking we were almost back at the truck walking a fence line that was covered in tumbleweeds and very little other cover. I wasn't paying attention and then saw her locked up on point, I remember thinking no way.......one kick at the fence and the tradition continues. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. :10sign:

thanksgiving%20bird_zpsnq7nam99.jpg

Well I had a similar experience this morning. My now six month old wirehair Patches pointed out 3 roosters this frosty cold morning here in Utah. Sorry. .... no pics. That's a good looking Labrador you have there. I sure miss my Labs.

Nice! Your Lilah looks like a twin sister to my dog. We hope to get out to ND again after Christmas.

Jerry

Well I had a similar experience this morning. My now six month old wirehair Patches pointed out 3 roosters this frosty cold morning here in Utah. Sorry. .... no pics. That's a good looking Labrador you have there. I sure miss my Labs.

Thanks we've had some great times together I can't believe she'll be eight soon............ it goes by too fast.

Way to go Patrick and Li! Keep after them.:cheers:

Congrats to you both! For years I've had a similar tradition on my birthday. Funny thing is, one is enough! Everything else is gravy!

Hey Patrick...I see you're still at it? Nice looking bird and dog.

Ready for another round in SD?

Nice Thanksgiving tradition with your dog...and a bird shot over point to boot. One you'll remember. Super!

pat great pic, going to get out Christmas morning for a quick hunt! never been able to do that, but due to family travel we are going to celebrate Christmas here in SAT.!

glad to hear your pups are well again! jim

pat great pic, going to get out Christmas morning for a quick hunt! never been able to do that, but due to family travel we are going to celebrate Christmas here in SAT.!

glad to hear your pups are well again! jim

Thanks Jim

Back