Thanks Veterans

BleuBijou

Who ever has a Day off tomorrow, let us remember why!!!!! Thank You to all the Vets and to those that are serving as we go and enjoy are Freedoms!!!!!:10sign::10sign::10sign::10sign:

Last edited:
Thank you to all veterans and active duty service men and women.

Who ever has a Day off tomorrow, let us remember why!!!!! Thank You to all the Vets and to those that are serving as we go and enjoy are Freedoms!!!!!:10sign::10sign::10sign::10sign:

AMEN..DITTO.....:10sign::10sign::

Thank You to all the Vets and to those that are serving as we go and enjoy are Freedoms!!!!!:10sign::10sign::10sign::10sign:

You have said it all Blue:thumbsup:
Thanks

Thanks to Those Serving and Who Served

An honorable Veterans' Day to all who are serving or who served.

It's a little late, but to the vets out there... thank you.

Thought I would throw out a little extra here... I personally sponsored a boat this year for the Paralyzed Vet's of America North Central Chapter fishing tournament in Chamberlain, South Dakota this year in May (read more: http://www.3plains.com/blog/paralyzed-veterans-of-america-boat-sponsorship/). I'm looking forward to my next year sponsorship again.

The firefighters in Sioux Falls are all pumped up that in addition to the boat sponsorship, I'm donating a website next year to the event and can draw more sponsors in so we can get more vet's on the water fishing with the additional dollars. They had 38 boats this year fishing walleyes for 2 days!

antler-ridge-lodge-2010-hunt.jpg

Justin, Fritz, Myself (Ryan), Bill Curry, Tim

If anyone want's to join us in 2011, let me know. We are going to have a great time next year in Chamberlain, SD. Bill Curry pictured above was the creator of the PVA event with his fellow Sioux Falls fire fighters. So hats off to you Bill for creating it. Looking forward to next year!

To our Vets :thumbsup:

- Ryan (Webguy)

Way to go Webguy :10sign:

To each of you that took out time to say thank you, it truly means the world. As many of you know I am an Iraqi Vet and whenever someone remembers or says thank you it means the world. Sometimes it seems all have forgotten the sacrifice so many have made for all of us to be able to enjoy our passions and chase our dreams whatever they may be but moments like these you all have given to me make it all worth it. I remeber my father who is a Vietnam Vet telling me thats all they ever wanted was for their Country OUR Country to say thank you and you all have blessed me this day with those words but yet so much more!! Thank you and Web Guy thanks for all you have done for those Vets who gave all they could and then some.
:cheers:

Thank you Webguy for taking care of the Vetern's. They deserve all the help they can get. Thank you again........Bob

Back