Thanks Dave

Kansas Bound

Well I brought home a new bird dog named Fancy. I did not know that she points on her side so well.

Thank you again Dave. I think she found a good home.

Nice pup, I'm glad Fancy found a good home.:cheers:

Well I brought home a new bird dog named Fancy. I did not know that she points on her side so well.

Thank you again Dave. I think she found a good home.

if that dog gets as much hunt time as couch time, she is going to love her new digs. good looking pup.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new dog and I'm glad to see Fancy found a new home. I thought long and hard about her but 2 dogs right now is enough. Let us know how she turns out. Fromn what I've seen I think she is going to make a great hunting dog and has trial dog potential.

I would like to document next year how she does. I hunt every weekend from the end of October to January so she will have plenty of time to hunt.

I have always had brittanys before but my hunting partner has a 3 year old pointer that has been fantastic. I can not wait to hunt them together. Also I have never spoiled a dog by keeping them inside until this one. I have been stubburn before but really think this will work out. I can attest to the fact she is really smart.

I would like to document next year how she does. I hunt every weekend from the end of October to January so she will have plenty of time to hunt.

I have always had brittanys before but my hunting partner has a 3 year old pointer that has been fantastic. I can not wait to hunt them together. Also I have never spoiled a dog by keeping them inside until this one. I have been stubburn before but really think this will work out. I can attest to the fact she is really smart.

i have always thought an inside dog performs better than a kennel hound...just my thoughts.

Thats great that you gave her a new hunting home.
Judging from the picture she is having a hard time making herself at home :D

She pointed a dove in my yard for about five minutes this morning. I didnt want to go and flush it because I was just in my socks and didnt want to get them wet. I could tell this wasn't going to end very soon, so she allowed me to go put on some shoes to flush it.

She is very solid.

Great looking dog and very relaxed, a sign of a good home.

Back