Tell me this isn't smokin' hot

From my perspective, however, instead of telling random strangers on the internet how I feel and telling them they are wrong, I work with legislators and representatives, city council members, mayors, etc., to craft or block legislation/policy that may affect my life and the lives of my children. That might be less effective than getting into petty arguments on the internet, so again, I could be way wrong.
I don't think I've told anyone that they were wrong. If I have done so to anyone, I apoIogise for that. Obviously I have presented alternative views supported by facts and, of course, my own opinions.

I also do many of the things you have pointed out as well as supporting groups that support my Constitutional rights.

Ill stick with the clinically proven drugs myself...

...Not sure what you're trying to push myself. Do you have stock in Ivermectin? Haha
If that's how you feel, that's what you should do.

I started doing my research on hydroxy and ivermectin when I was exposed to covid and got tested. I asked what they'd do if I was positive. They said they'd send me home and if I got to where I just couldn't breathe then come to the hospital and they'd put me on a ventilator. No drugs available they said. I was negative. But I started looking for alternatives.

I don't have stock IN it but I do have a stock OF it. :)

BTW, check out this from that 3rd world country, Britain.

The BIRD Recommendation on the Use of Ivermectin for Covid-19:
Executive Summary

If that's how you feel, that's what you should do.

I started doing my research on hydroxy and ivermectin when I was exposed to covid and got tested. I asked what they'd do if I was positive. They said they'd send me home and if I got to where I just couldn't breathe then come to the hospital and they'd put me on a ventilator. No drugs available they said. I was negative. But I started looking for alternatives.

I don't have stock IN it but I do have a stock OF it. :)

BTW, check out this from that 3rd world country, Britain.

The BIRD Recommendation on the Use of Ivermectin for Covid-19:
Executive Summary
I guess I'm going to go with the maker of the drugs' recommendation and not use it. They're specifically saying not to use it for treatment of COVID outside of clinical trials.

SoDak at the very top of states on the % of population vaccinated ... over 25% ... so the state seems to be owning up to slowing it down.

Both ND and SD are higher than MN on % vaccinated and fully vaccinated.

Better flip that 12 to a 21 or big brother may stop by so see what ya got on your computer. :eek:

My magic age before I was married as 19. I ran with and/or dated 19 year old women from when is was the age of about 19 - 25. The last 19 year old I started dating is the one I married.

When they call you sir, I guess it is time to ...

That joke was a brilliant derivation from the classic: “I like my coffee the way I like my women—hot, black, and first thing in the morning!”....or: “hot, black, and full of booze!”🥳

Back