Tell me this isn't smokin' hot

I accept your admission that you are unable to support your comments or position with facts.

I accept your admission that you have nothing to add to the discussion.
You remind me of that country music song.....something about a one legged man with his pecker in his hand.....
You, and ol'native and mr. Labby all think you're the smartest fuckers in the room. From where I sit, you are just plain arrogant and full of yourselves..
Are you like this in person? Are you that "guy" that is ALWAYS right and knows more than anyone else....I guess if you are a SME...that probably answers that....the "subject matter experts" I have had to deal with in my business were arrogant fucking pricks that were not nearly as smart as they thought they were...
It's not like you add a whole lot to the discussion yourself, in case you havn't figured that one out

We have a small group of people here that have a little something in common in that we all like pheasant hunting and even this group has to get divided and start name calling and insulting each other. How are we ever going to get this country back going the same direction? To quote the great Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?"

We have a small group of people here that have a little something in common in that we all like pheasant hunting and even this group has to get divided and start name calling and insulting each other. How are we ever going to get this country back going the same direction? To quote the great Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?"
Haymaker..
Yes...if we stuck to telling stories about our hunting exploits and stayed closer to points relevant to our shared experiences regarding bird hunting, then maybe I'd be a little more inclined to lay low.
As it is, I have had it up to here with all the lies and disengenuous bullshit that seems to come mostly from the so called "conservatives" on this forum. If Chestle, or anybody else on this forum think they have the right to try and shove their political idealogy down my throat/ our throats....I call bullshit...
Stick to bird hunting and they can talk crap all day long...I don't care..
But hell, this is tame....you want to see full on flaming.....go to 24hr campfires and look at the alaska forums...those boys are some venom spitting cobras over there....we are talking white pointed hoodies and bonfire torches with some of those dudes...

Haymaker..
Yes...if we stuck to telling stories about our hunting exploits and stayed closer to points relevant to our shared experiences regarding bird hunting, then maybe I'd be a little more inclined to lay low.
As it is, I have had it up to here with all the lies and disengenuous bullshit that seems to come mostly from the so called "conservatives" on this forum. If Chestle, or anybody else on this forum think they have the right to try and shove their political idealogy down my throat/ our throats....I call bullshit...
Stick to bird hunting and they can talk crap all day long...I don't care..
But hell, this is tame....you want to see full on flaming.....go to 24hr campfires and look at the alaska forums...those boys are some venom spitting cobras over there....we are talking white pointed hoodies and bonfire torches with some of those dudes...
Well I don't want to see full on flaming, we have too much of that. What I want to see is gentlemen discussing subjects that they may disagree on but can make their point and listen to the others point also. Not very often will anyone change the others mind but everyone can be heard. As for lies between conservatives and liberals, there are enough to go around on all sides. I am as conservative as any but if we can get past your anger you might have a point to make that I need to hear. But you need to make that point in a manner that allows a hard core conservative like me to keep my mind open enough to hear that point and the other way around. This country is headed for collapse if we keep doing what we are.

Lol thanks for the shoutout, Harebrain. I will respond to your pejorative with one of my own.

It is impossible to not draw distinctions between voting ideologies when it has become clear how deleterious the new administration is for the country. Look at the current state of affairs in regards to a huge range of issues. It's not just one or two things... the walls are closing in on this country. The acceleration is coming hard and fast. To ignore the fact that left leaning "feelbots" put this administration into office is ignoring reality. We have grown men who allow mean tweets or their wives' feelings dictate how they vote. They believe what the evening news tells them without any independent research. echo chambers are never useful. Some of you libs should be happy conservatives are here otherwise this place would start looking like democratic underground.

It will probably get moderated/deleted but I appreciate you using such childish language in your posts above. It makes it very easy to know how much weight should be assigned to your opinion.

I remind my kids that most indiscretions of the liberal "elite" club often get completely ignored by the press until (and a big if) the weight of the indiscretion become unbearable.

Twitter (while a liberal filter) has actually forced the main stream news teams to cover some of these stories that would have never made the cut.

Racism is not as simple to define as the liberal media press says it is ? Is it racism only when the "majority" race acts ? Or can a minority race be racist to another minority race or the majority race in a city, state, country ?

Plenty of ethnic cleansing going on globally often more based on religion than most other differentials. In prisons, groups often form and separate by race. Post Rodney King ... the racial tensions between Asian and African Americans became well defined, well known, and well documented.

Last edited:
You can also find factual information about hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin curing Covid in some people, not all.

These drugs are not approved to treat covid 19. They may have some benefit but that has not been scientifically approved by the Food & Drug Administration. Every approved drug out there goes through the same clinical trials and approval process, and if it does not reach that standard then it is not approved. Being pushed by politicians is not an approval process.

Same with vaccines. The only difference with these vaccines is that the clinical trials were not staggered because we have an emergency called a global pandemic. But they still went through the same trials and testing that every other vaccine we use has gone through. The drugs you speak of have not.

These drugs are not approved to treat covid 19. They may have some benefit but that has not been scientifically approved by the Food & Drug Administration. Every approved drug out there goes through the same clinical trials and approval process, and if it does not reach that standard then it is not approved. Being pushed by politicians is not an approval process.

Same with vaccines. The only difference with these vaccines is that the clinical trials were not staggered because we have an emergency called a global pandemic. But they still went through the same trials and testing that every other vaccine we use has gone through. The drugs you speak of have not.
A friend of mine has a prescription for Ivermectin. So some one must have approved it.

A jehovah witness stopping by my house at supper time is about as welcome as visiting a pheasant forum and coming across folks who simply cannot refrain from sharing their political beliefs. Which happen to be the same exact beliefs I can find on talk radio or a cable news program, Facebook or Twitter, it's all out there.

To the title of the thread, yeah, Kristi Noem is a nice looking woman. I think shooting a pen raised pheasant on camera for an advertisement is disingenuous, but maybe it sold a few more habitat stamps. Who knows.

A friend of mine has a prescription for Ivermectin. So some one must have approved it.
A medical doctor can write a prescription for any reason they want to. They could write a prescription for prozac to treat covid 19 if that's the route they choose. Its still not approved to treat covid 19 by the FDA.

I can't wait for two dudes to offer to fight one another. There isn't much better then two guys who have never met and never will meet threaten to meet up and fight one another.
Hey V-John, do you Wana meet up in Des Moines and, uh, fight? 🤣🤣😉😉

:D :D :D Can we go somewhere more fun? I mean Des Moines...... :D (I kid Iowa folks. Don't need any more offers to meet up and fight online guys! :) )
Well Des Moines looked like a good meeting place between St Paul area MN and Manhattan Kansas. Wanted to be mindful of your drive time before the fight. Don't want you groggy from driving being the excuse you use for losing 🤣🤣🤣

All of this stuff is connected to politics wherever you accept it or not. You guys can bury your head in the sand and circle jerk all day but you are very wrong in saying it doesn’t matter or that ignoring it is a strategy.

All of this stuff is connected to politics wherever you accept it or not. You guys can bury your head in the sand and circle jerk all day but you are very wrong in saying it doesn’t matter or that ignoring it is a strategy.

I believe Aristotle recognized that about 2,200 years ago, give or take, when he claimed political science the master of all the sciences as all human activity is related.

From my perspective, however, instead of telling random strangers on the internet how I feel and telling them they are wrong, I work with legislators and representatives, city council members, mayors, etc., to craft or block legislation/policy that may affect my life and the lives of my children. That might be less effective than getting into petty arguments on the internet, so again, I could be way wrong.

I can't wait for two dudes to offer to fight one another. There isn't much better then two guys who have never met and never will meet threaten to meet up and fight one another.
At 5' 3" and 145 soaking wet, I'm probably not a good candidate for this big dustup you guys are planning...
I Have considered going down to Oz and getting myself a Donk....Would my "Donk" be allowed to stand in for me ? If so, I'm all in..
Really would prefer the location be on the west coast. I know some really cool health spa retreats we could all go to when we get done fightin..
I'm thinking full body clay and wax.....you?

Back