Tattoo's

goldenboy

I know this is an odd question but here goes nothing. As I sit in my office waiting for fall to hit I think about pheasants. With tattoos becoming some socially acceptable nowdays I have been thinking about possibly a pheasant tattoo. Has anyone seen a well done pheasant tattoo? I am thinking black and white with shades instead of trying to match their colors. Any pics anybody has of some pheasant tattoos or at least maybe some good pencil drawings?

Joel, you must have too much time on your hands! :) Can't say I've seen a pheasant tattoo but they have to be out there. Check out this site for some ideas.

I have just one tat from my Harley riding days. It's a Screaming Eagle on my right shoulder.

I'm not into tats myself, but given the beauty of color on a pheasant, why not get a colored one? A good tattoo artist will surprise you. I'd check the internet for a good one.

Just be sure to look at the artists previous work and make sure they are good enough. There are a lot of very mediocre tattoo artists out there.. Expect to pay a premium for a good one.

The pain isn't that bad. Start with one part of that picture and add on over time. Most large tats are done in multiple sessions anyway. I cannot stress enough how important a good tat artist is when you do pull the trigger on this. Ask to see previous work (pics of the tat not of a drawing) that has similar edges and outlines to what you're looking for.

Seems pretty aggressive for someones first ink. Might want to have something a SS tee shirt will cover, but hey, aren't face tatts what the cool kids are doing! Not a fan of ink, but that is just me.

Seems pretty aggressive for someones first ink. Might want to have something a SS tee shirt will cover, but hey, aren't face tatts what the cool kids are doing! Not a fan of ink, but that is just me.
Yeah I wouldn't recommend doing something so large and detailed for a first time. You nailed it with the t-shirt covering.. I would definitely get something small enough and in a location where you can cover it up in case you don't like it.

Yes I would make sure and be able to cover it with a SS t-shirt. I have always been against tatoos, just never saw the reason for them. But nowdays they are fairly well accepted in public and the artwork is so good. Maybe it is just a dream but it is fun to dream anyway!

In order to get a tattoo the first rule is....Rule #1-In order to have a tattoo you have to have an arm to put it on.

You can always scale the art to fit whatever size area you have to work with. If this is something you're interested in, don't let anyone tell you not to do it.

I know this is an odd question but here goes nothing. As I sit in my office waiting for fall to hit I think about pheasants. With tattoos becoming some socially acceptable nowdays I have been thinking about possibly a pheasant tattoo. Has anyone seen a well done pheasant tattoo? I am thinking black and white with shades instead of trying to match their colors. Any pics anybody has of some pheasant tattoos or at least maybe some good pencil drawings?

I'd think acceptability would depend on what part of your anatomy you intend to have the tat planted, who you intend to share it with and for what purpose. Have you been inoculated against HEPs A, B and C?

Back