Stock Market

That makes 2 of us - I mean 21 million bitcoins can be mined. I can't wrap my brain around it. Tulip mania? I found it interesting the other day that Venezuela is adopting crypto. Especially in a country that has crazy inflation, political turmoil and hunger issues - https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-adoption-venezuela-research I can't say I love the crypto space, but it exists and it appears to be legit. I don't know, still on the fence. Go to Twitter a bitcoin is going 250K to 1 million per coin per John McAfee who was supposed to eat his own.... on national TV.... yeah... There is a reason for the ellipsis if you don't know what John McAfee said, it makes me chuckle.
It may have been one of his Mary Jane moments, but FWIW Elon Musk just jumped in BIG on BitCoin.

It may have been one of his Mary Jane moments, but FWIW Elon Musk just jumped in BIG on BitCoin.
Interesting. I was looking at bitcoin on Gemini today and I saw it was up 13.5% and was like "ok" and went about my business. Make's sense now. Some days, I think Elon Musk is a cyborg the way he talks and acts.

Interesting. I was looking at bitcoin on Gemini today and I saw it was up 13.5% and was like "ok" and went about my business. Make's sense now. Some days, I think Elon Musk is a cyborg the way he talks and acts.
Not a cyborg. Cyborgs don't light up fatties on national television (or, at least, that's what they want you to think). But no doubt about it, he is a clever lad. He's making a de facto case that primo weed nurtures brain cells. California's loss is Texas' gain. I think. Maybe.

KSnative - I never give investment advice other than dollar cost averaging, but Uranium is under-priced. CCJ/URA I was uncomfortable on with my buys, but they are paying off. I went for a few flyers on Uranium and they are paying off much bigger like any small cap would do.

KSnative - I never give investment advice other than dollar cost averaging, but Uranium is under-priced. CCJ/URA I was uncomfortable on with my buys, but they are paying off. I went for a few flyers on Uranium and they are paying off much bigger like any small cap would do.
Astute.

Allegedly half of all vehicles sold 15 years from now will be EVs - think that is what I saw somewhere. Government mandates and never-ending population grown will push demands for electricity much higher even as coal, gas and oil are regulated to death, and meeting most of that new demand with solar or wind power is a pipedream. Uranium is the new eco-juice (if only they knew, they'd try to stop that too - but they don't, mostly).

Crude now over $60 bbl and still climbing. I plan to start selling it by the pint soon. Don't snicker, better get in line now or I may have to cross you off the "Distribution Group A" list.

Crude now over $60 bbl and still climbing. I plan to start selling it by the pint soon. Don't snicker, better get in line now or I may have to cross you off the "Distribution Group A" list.
I saw. I'm heavy in Oil as well and have cleaned up on RIG. I had some very uncomfortable buys around the $1 range. Everyone over at seekingalpha.com were hell bent that the stock was doomed. Boom.

TerraPower is a intriguing company that has to do with spent nuclear fuel. A HUGE issue we have in this country is all the spent fuel. It's sitting around in 40-50 year old GE reactors in pools of water. I mean, no plan on what to do with them.

I saw. I'm heavy in Oil as well and have cleaned up on RIG. I had some very uncomfortable buys around the $1 range. Everyone over at seekingalpha.com were hell bent that the stock was doomed. Boom.

TerraPower is a intriguing company that has to do with spent nuclear fuel. A HUGE issue we have in this country is all the spent fuel. It's sitting around in 40-50 year old GE reactors in pools of water. I mean, no plan on what to do with them.

Absolutely - safe, clean, nuclear Fukashima, TMI and Chernobyl events await us - and tank loads of eternally lethal waste in above ground storage. That is the true Green Deal.

Fukushima has been pumping out Cesium-137 and Strontium-90 into the Pacific since it's happened. Goes totally unreported. Total disaster.

Not saying Uranium is good, but I'm just betting on what governments are going to do. No matter what clowns are in charge, it's still a 🤡 show!

Fukushima has been pumping out Cesium-137 and Strontium-90 into the Pacific since it's happened. Goes totally unreported. Total disaster.

Not saying Uranium is good, but I'm just betting on what governments are going to do. No matter what clowns are in charge, it's still a 🤡 show!
No value judgement implied - wise investment move IMHO. They aren't going to stop the nonsense, whether or not we ride the stock up.

Interesting - Bill Gates is the largest single holder of ag lands - but says rich countries should eat ‘100% synthetic beef’. Any bets on how much of his massive holdings are in pasture vice soy and other veggie protein producing tillable acres? Zero maybe?
Hilarious. I saw that too. Pea protein? Impossible Burger? Ha. I wanted in on the IPO Beyond Meat but it just soared too much and I could never justify it after that. The valuation is stupid (along with the rest of the market). To you point... yes, it's interesting where this is all going. I connect the dots, but we will see. My gut and thinking has been in line with what is going on.

Hilarious. I saw that too. Pea protein? Impossible Burger? Ha. I wanted in on the IPO Beyond Meat but it just soared too much and I could never justify it after that. The valuation is stupid (along with the rest of the market). To you point... yes, it's interesting where this is all going. I connect the dots, but we will see. My gut and thinking has been in line with what is going on.
Resistance is futile. Cow farts are more damaging than chemical herbicides and pesticides. And don't look too closely at whether chemical/synthetic meat is actually as nourishing, and/or less harmful to the human organism than lean red meat.

Next.

As we know, like it or not (I don't) Buffet doesn't anticipate markets, he drives them. It would appear that he's now sniffing around Chevron's skirts. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Didn't open the link but Berkshire already has over $4 billion in CVX. Of course, the Saudis are stepping up to profit from our forced reduction in output. Iran and Russia w/b hard on their heels (if they haven't already been jumping the line).

This is the national equivalent of mass economic suicide. It has benefitted me, personally, beyond anything I could have ever imagined. And I hate it.

As we know, like it or not (I don't) Buffet doesn't anticipate markets, he drives them. It would appear that he's now sniffing around Chevron's skirts. Figuratively speaking, of course.
Buffett doesn't drive anything anymore. He is irrelevant.

The Fed drives the markets. It is only the Fed that drives the markets and has only been the Fed driving the market for close to 15 years now.

Markets are going to infinity because they are priced in $$$ and the $$$ is going to zero. The number one performing stock market in the world from 2005-2014 was Zimbabwe's. The returns were astounding in the millions of percents.

You could have invested your entire net worth in that market, made 10,000,000% gain and in the end not be able to afford an egg.

Venezuela's was the same. The markets there were telling people that the local currency was crashing. I think our markets are starting to tell us the exact same things. Stocks going up because they go up. Commodities starting to go up. Real Estate/Houses selling in one day during an economic depression at asking price or higher.

Dollars are trying to find a home in anything of real value. It is a scary time.

Buffett doesn't drive anything anymore. He is irrelevant.

The Fed drives the markets. It is only the Fed that drives the markets and has only been the Fed driving the market for close to 15 years now.

Markets are going to infinity because they are priced in $$$ and the $$$ is going to zero. The number one performing stock market in the world from 2005-2014 was Zimbabwe's. The returns were astounding in the millions of percents.

You could have invested your entire net worth in that market, made 10,000,000% gain and in the end not be able to afford an egg.

Venezuela's was the same. The markets there were telling people that the local currency was crashing. I think our markets are starting to tell us the exact same things. Stocks going up because they go up. Commodities starting to go up. Real Estate/Houses selling in one day during an economic depression at asking price or higher.

Dollars are trying to find a home in anything of real value. It is a scary time.
Amen to everything you say here, and no - Buffet doesn't drive quite to the degree he used to. But. He personally shut down the Keystone pipe line. On day one, almost, of the current regime. That's what a $58 million payoff to Papa Joe will do for you - make no mistake about it. So, oil to China instead of US and leaky tank cars on a degraded roadbed. To hell with America and its "workers". Papa gets his taste.

But you nailed it Unfortunately.

Amen to everything you say here, and no - Buffet doesn't drive quite to the degree he used to. But. He personally shut down the Keystone pipe line. On day one, almost, of the current regime. That's what a $58 million payoff to Papa Joe will do for you - make no mistake about it. So, oil to China instead of US and leaky tank cars on a degraded roadbed. To hell with America and its "workers". Papa gets his taste.

But you nailed it Unfortunately.
Buffet learned from his father how government really works. His dad was a US Senator.

Unfortunately Warren has fed on the government teat his entire life, especially in his investing life.

Further to your point, are there any Wall Street tycoons who haven't figured out where and how the magic is made?

Sad thing is that their wealth so easily converts to political power, and that power is now being used to the direct detriment of America and Americans.

Not trying to fuel caste warfare; just observing that it already exists, and is being used against us. Daily.

Back