Starter shot gun for girl

I'm leaning to the 720 ALS. Thanks for all the great info guys.

Tim,

CZ don't have any dealers in the Wamego, but if you call the Bullethole in Overland Park(913.432.0050) they can order you one. I expect the first shipment of 20ga guns to be in the warehouse in about 45 days. If you have any other questions just send me a PM.

Thanks,

Kick'em Up
CZ-USA

Tim,

CZ don't have any dealers in the Wamego, but if you call the Bullethole in Overland Park(913.432.0050) they can order you one. I expect the first shipment of 20ga guns to be in the warehouse in about 45 days. If you have any other questions just send me a PM.

Thanks,

Kick'em Up
CZ-USA

It was a little bit of a drive for me but the bullethole is where I picked up my 720. Have shot over a thousand rounds without cleaning and the thing is working flawless. My benellis are jealous.

It was a little bit of a drive for me but the bullethole is where I picked up my 720. Have shot over a thousand rounds without cleaning and the thing is working flawless. My benellis are jealous.

Please clean your gun:eek::eek::D

With that said it is good to hear you like the gun. We appreciate all the local support :thumbsup:

I am waiting on my new 557 in 6.5 x 55 swede.

Back