Started GSP

Recon

Hello I am looking to buy a started GSP in the next few months basically after the hunting season is over. I am going to be gone for the next 3-4 months but would like to have an idea of where I can go get a great dog, so that when I return I can get him and get ready for next season!! Would like to stay around $1500 or less.

My father has a completely broke 2 year old Male for sale for $1500. He has hunted wild birds, game farms, and has run in 6 field trials and has a 3rd place under his belt. If you get me your email I will foward you some pictures of him.

Thanks

Thanks but I am no longer looking for a dog. Thank you all so very much for your PM's emails etc.

Hello I am looking to buy a started GSP in the next few months basically after the hunting season is over. I am going to be gone for the next 3-4 months but would like to have an idea of where I can go get a great dog, so that when I return I can get him and get ready for next season!! Would like to stay around $1500 or less.

How far away are you willing to go?

Thanks but I am no longer looking for a dog. Thank you all so very much for your PM's emails etc.

We can probably help you. Call us.

http://www.trophytimegundogs.com/

We will put the dog on birds, and show you what the dog can do.

How far away are you willing to go?

I think he said he is NO LONGER LOOKING.. espeically when its dated Feb 2, 2010

sometimes people read the first post then go ahead and post a comment without reading ahead...

:) Thanks Birdman, everyone I appreciate your offers but I have a great pup that is ready to go had him for almost 8-9 months.

High Tail Setters had on nice Shorthair and I 'll guarentee you it is/was better thyan started if you need to get a hold of him let me know but he posted here earlier.

Back