So, wha-dua get for Christmas?

onpoint

I got two boxes of Federal Prairie Storm 3" 20ga 11/4oz #6's. A sweet pair of yellow cowhide cold weather gloves and my wife and I got a sweet Canon Rebel T-3 camera with two lenses. 18-55 and a 75-300 from our two sons and future daughter in-law. Very blessed. Had two days of super meals, great family and friends.

Wha-dua get?

I didn't get a lot, since my wife and I are buying some land, that has some quail on in :thumbsup:

But I bought (in the process of buying) Life Time Hunting Licenses for my son and future SIL.

Ruffed Grouse, drumming, beautifully mounted on a branch.

(Mick thinks it is WONDERFUL !) I think he has evil designs on it. :(

I left out the direction on how to make the coal into diamonds, because it's a little to none family oriented. Got it from my boss, and a big bounus, for running the company, while he was very Sick. Got too love that. :thumbsup::cheers:

I left out the direction on how to make the coal into diamonds, because it's a little to none family oriented. Got it from my boss, and a big bounus, for running the company, while he was very Sick. Got too love that. :thumbsup::cheers:

You the man:10sign: How big was the Bonus?:)
I got a packer coat:thumbsup: can't wait to wear it in MN. It just pisses Them off something feirce:D

Last edited:
The joy of being surrounded by my family one more time . . . it gets NO better than that!

I didn't get a lot, since my wife and I are buying some land, that has some quail on in :thumbsup:

But I bought (in the process of buying) Life Time Hunting Licenses for my son and future SIL.

The gift that keeps on giving.:)

Seriously, that is a great gift.:10sign:

All the best with your land and all that call it home.

My daughters gave me a nice metal sculpture to hang on the wall.

DSCF1236.jpg

Very nice DZ..:10sign:

my wife out did her self this year. she was asking my sons what gun to buy me. they conviced her that is a personal choice. so she got me a vexilar underwater camera for ice fishing:10sign: will come in very handy on devils lake nd. in a couple weeks.:cheers: she must still feel guilty about the fryin pan she got me a couple years ago. she got a diamond braclet that year. best part of holiday is having both boys home for a while and seeing all my family. even capt coot and benelliboy. they actually behaved themselfs this year,. none of my gifts appear to be rigged. last year they injected fox urine in a tube of sunscreen and gave it to me because i was leaving for florida. they are EVIL

Back