Seahawks

Frosty Morn

Being from that neck of the woods for a long time, I'm hoping they have a great game today in DC. We'll know in a few hours. Should be exciting either way.

GO SE:10sign:AHAWKS!!!

I wonder if RG3 should have played at all. He gave it his all.. We'll see how the long flight does for the Hawks next week..

Give RG 3 credit for nutting up!! Kid showed he has no quit!!! Cutler would of stayed home!!!! Hawks look like the team to beat in the NFC!!

Hawks look like the team to beat in the NFC!!

I'll put my money on Green Bay. I'm not really a fan of the franchise, but Aaron Rodgers grew up in these parts and is still a decent human being despite the stardom he's achieved.

I've heard two analysts (Cris Collinsworth and I can't recall who the other one was) call him the best player in the game over the past week. Not bad for a kid who was recruited by absolutely no one – and I mean no one – coming out of high school.

I'll put my money on Green Bay. I'm not really a fan of the franchise, but Aaron Rodgers grew up in these parts and is still a decent human being despite the stardom he's achieved.

I've heard two analysts (Cris Collinsworth and I can't recall who the other one was) call him the best player in the game over the past week. Not bad for a kid who was recruited by absolutely no one – and I mean no one – coming out of high school.

First off I love Aaron Rodgers, I think he is top five best players in the game. Probably top three QB's. Like him or not I think Tom Brady to be the best. He has won three super bowls, often with a rag tag collection of offensive cast offs from other teams. Scott Pioli came hear with the resume of " the Patriot way ". Four years later he is out wondering why he wasn't successful here. The difference is he couldn't find a Tom Brady in the sixth round. The guy has been to five super bowls in ten years.

Rogers and His receivers are going to hard to beat. Their defense is mostly healthy now. Rogers also know how to get rid of the ball to minimize punishment on His body.
Trouble is with super athletes like RG3 and Russel Wilson, so much of their game is their unreal athletic ability. Once the legs are gone with injuries they lose a big part of their game.

Seahawks also are going to be very hard to beat.:cheers:

Back