Saskatchewan

What if Goosemaster is a mixed martial artist and goes Bakersfield chimp on everyone? I gave up on "fowl" years ago, I find Goosemasters posts unusal and somewhat strangely entertaining, keep him out of the penalty box and on the ice.:D

Keep the goose, on the loose. I'm just a guy, who bird hunts a lot, so I know what I'm talking about, because I have thousands of hours in the field.

Sorry, I apologize, I've had some bad experiences hunting with red necks, and that's why I am down on them.I have met some good construction people.

I didn't go, but I've gone 5 times. It's the best bird hunting I've ever done.Geese, pheasant, grouse, they have it all. It's spectacular.

So when was the last time you were hunting Pheasant in Saskatchewan? You mentioned Turkeys as well, where were you seeing them?

I just stumbled across this thread and really enjoyed it. If you guys think goosebumps is actually a real hunter and not a troll I’m amused.

Sorry about the rant, but yeah, Saskatchewan is the best Bird hunting in the world.Every Bird hunter should go.

They have pheasant, turkey, huns, sharp tail.The best water foul hunting in the world. THey come to the states, to gamble.

More proof, D.A. you really do not know what you talk about. Anyone who refers to themselves as "master" is only trying to convince one person, themselves, true "masters" are known, not self declared.

Saskatchewan 2021

D.A....why do so MANY come down to Montana and hunt? Can't wait for you comic relief reply D.A......

My group of 6 just reseved a 3 day hunt with Habitat Flats Saskatchewan for September of 2021. We have talked about doing this for years and realized we aren't getting any younger so we pulled the trigger. Can't wait

They are relatively new to the game up there and from the few photos I have seen, do not seem to have the highest success relative to others across the province. Then again, I did not study it that hard and how many birds does one really need to kill ??

Quite a few US operations now have a SK base for September and October waterfowl operations. I thought SK had a couple rules requiring Canadian resident guides and guides cannot carry a shotgun, but I suppose HF and the other US operations are just the outfitter.

They are relatively new to the game up there and from the few photos I have seen, do not seem to have the highest success relative to others across the province. Then again, I did not study it that hard and how many birds does one really need to kill ??

Quite a few US operations now have a SK base for September and October waterfowl operations. I thought SK had a couple rules requiring Canadian resident guides and guides cannot carry a shotgun, but I suppose HF and the other US operations are just the outfitter.

I'll let you know how to does

Saskatchewan 2021

My group of 6 just reseved a 3 day hunt with Habitat Flats Saskatchewan for September of 2021. We have talked about doing this for years and realized we aren't getting any younger so we pulled the trigger. Can't wait
I think it's funny that so many people think this is bogus.Thats why Saskatchewan is so good!! People just dont know.

Back