Ruger model 77r 30-06

benelli-banger

Ruger Model 77R 30-06 w/ Leupold Vari X III 2.5 X 8 scope, sling, hard case, very good shape...$775...don't big game hunt anymore, NEED two more S X S's!!!!!! Mike 218-591-2627

That's a great deal!

maybe I am underpricing...scope is about $400 new, I believe, and the gun is around $600 new, correct? Seems like a fair deal...nice sling, nice case, nice flip-open scope caps....nice piece overall.

Are we talking tang safety/red pad or is it a newer model 77 with stainless trigger/side safety/etc.?

A couple of pictures might help with the sale. I had an early Ruger 77 in .270 cal. that I purchased new in 1978 for about $130. Great gun and a real tack driver. I hand loaded for it and the hotter I made the loads the tighter the groups. I worked up to a load of 57.5 gr. of IMR4350 with 130 grain Hornadys. That was the max load back then. Probably 2 gr. over the max in today's books. I could shoot under MOA groups all day.

Are we talking tang safety/red pad or is it a newer model 77 with stainless trigger/side safety/etc.?

tang safety with red pad....I called around and Cabela's was the cheapest I found on the gun @ $650 and the scope @$400...plus tax...the case, sling, and scope caps are worth $80...if someone is interested, I can beg my 16 year old daughter to photo it and e-mail them to you...thanks!

Back