Rooster Lager!

Finally bought some Rooster Lager because of you guys. I'm sitting in Sodak right now having a few. Will polish off the 12er watching the Vikes play the Packers here at 7pm. Pheasant poppers at 7 then big pheasant dinner tonight at 8:30. Life is good boys.

rooster-lager.jpg

LOL...you will either be celebrating or drowning your sorrows... :cheers::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Vikes will lose... although I hope they win. So I'm going to get a nice base going before the game starts. On to #3.

:cheers:
You've got a rough life Webguy. ;)

Who can pick games in the NFL this year? It's crazy.

Which reminds me... I still owe Uguide some shells for last year's game.

Rooster lager

I have reading along about this stuff and found some at the Lakeville muni liquor store. I polished off half of it so far.:D) It's not bad, especially if you like a darker beer. I know some of you guys in Kansas are trying to get a hold of some.:p I have tentative plans to come down in December around the 10th. I will put out a post when I get a confirmed time slot and maybe take a couple of orders to bring with me. :cheers:

Tried some last week and it has the approval of Uncle Buck, the original beer drinken' Pudelpointing, stuborn Czech, pheasant huntin' South Dakota old timer.

In the fall they sell Rooster Lager and in the spring and summer they sell Walleye Chop. I'm not sure if its the same brew or not but its from the same company.

Picked up a 12 pack of bottles on the way though Cold Springs Mn on the way home. Haven't tried any yet

I'm waiting for a good wild game supper/Sunday football day with fellow friends and hunters.

Rooster Lager

Yes the owner has the old bank building in town, he's remodeled it for after the hunt social purposes,not a brewery.I don't know him personally but he hunts down here quite often if I read the wind right. Looking forward to a good hunt after turkey day and finally got a dusting of snow,the first of the year and that will really help. Good luck guys and take your time. Jazz9 is out.

Back