Roll Tide

If the SEC is go Great, how did A&M beat Bama at home last year. Bama is suposed to be perfect. MU who has been middle of the pack in the Big 12 for years is leading thier division.

The SEC is clearly overrated as a conference year after year.

Last edited:
If the SEC is go Great, how did A&M beat Bama at home last year. Bama is suposed to be perfect. MU who has been middle of the pack in the Big 12 for years is leading thier division.

This isn't last year, or the "old" Big 12. Look at last years bowl games. Or this years bowl games before we decide. There are some downtrodden teams in the SEC. None as pathetic as K.U. or a whole team of Big rusty conference schools, or Colorado! Florida is the worst, losing to a BCS team this week. But wait, didn't K.S.U. do that too? I do agree the SEC teams get a lot of credit going in, except for Texas, and Notre Dame, who are always in the top 10! That's a good reason to play there. Take out Missouri who beat South Carolina, and Arkansas in the last few years, and compare the Big 12 to the SEC in bowl games.

Steve you had better come to realize theres a reason why the sec has 8 in a row national championships! What are you missing here are you that blinded? That mis led here? what are you seeing that im not? Mu is leading the east, the east sucks in the west they would be in the middle struggling to get to a bowl but whatever cmon kstate I will root for mediocracy :cheers: Man I love it when you stick with bird hunting your football analogy is terrible roll tide

So the SEC East Sucks,..... your words
How many of the SEC West teams Suck?

Overrated I guess.

Ya wouldn't you think it sucks if mu is at the top but oh ya your a big 12 through and through Georgia was the best team in the east but injuries took care of them south Carolina well we know mu already blew that typical big 12 let down find a way to lose.vandy who knows they can beat ya at any time that's about it in the east. Now if you wanna talk west well you have bama,auburn,lsu, and texas aggies pick any of those teams and you will find a national championship in the mix. but once those teams beat up on each other like I have said it comes down to who wins the sec championship and that's your national champion if like in years past if 2 sec schools aren't playing for the title. Steve can you explain the 8 mchampionships in a row though from the sec you seem to have left that out?:thumbsup:

Well thats what happens when there are more than one or two decent teams in a conference, they beat each other up.

Some of getting to the Championship game is luck. If Bama had lost at the end of the season to A&M last year, they would not have been in the championship game.

The SEC has a few good teams as do other conferences. This run will end just as the run for the Big 8, Big 10 and other conferences came to an end at some point.

Well you say that but your not seeing the big picture your top recruits don't come from the farm they come from texas, any part of the south east and California top recruits aren't going to a Midwestern school that's why the sec will continue to dominate or maybe a florida st this year if they take care of business but I don't think they will beat a bama in the title game. Seriously look at it this way and be realistic lets just say you were a top player in the country where would you wanna go to school k state uuuuuhhh don't think so any top sec team probably bama

The reputation of the Big 12 has been compromised by all the attention it gets from the gimmick offenses run by it's teams. The pattern of putting up big numbers against patsies in pre-conference play and in conference games then getting embarrassed in bowl games has taken it's toll on the respectability of the conference. A&M and Missouri have been more competitive in the SEC than I expected, maybe it has something to do with being able to pay more attention to becoming better at the fundamentals instead of trying to prove how "innovative" they can be. The Big 12 teams seem to need a certain type of player to fit their system where the SEC teams seem to run a system that focuses on fundamentals and good technique.

Wow what an ending. You don't get to see Saban screw up very often, but the look on his face after that run back was priceless:eek:. No championship this year.

nope didn't deserve to win the sad thing about this is if ohio st wins out that will be a disgrace to a championship game that is def not a top 5 team in the country. I like auburn to they were better than I thought to bad probably the 2 best teams in the country are setting at 3 and 4 lol what a shame cmon Michigan st

Wow mizzou was run over last night. I have a buddy who bet me auburn couldn't run a bunch on missouri. Wow was he wrong. That game against the rapist and florida state should be good

LOL I go in to get my check from work and my bos asks me bryan who do you like I say auburn he goes really? say oh ya im betn big with your money he laughs he asks why I said because mu is suspect in the loss against south Carolina an average team but a top 20 team people just don't understand there really is something special in the state of Alabama I said to my girlfriend why is it that mu will never win the big one and the Midwest is so cant get it done except ku basketball? She says they had to work harder down there and yhe Midwest its givin to us? Not sure I agree but there is something there that I love go AUBURN not my favorite team but I know they know how to win a championship I guess it will just flip flop year after year bama auburn bama auburn lol people in that state are so fortunate to have two awesome programs there until you have lived down there people never know how great of a state it is and how it is brought into kids lives at an early age of how football and success is important its truly totally different in the south they just laugh when I would talk about texas or any big12 school they would look at me like really get a clue without even saying anything I see what they were thinking now lol Whatever yankee championship football will always come from the sec or somewhere in the se to bad the 2 best teams are from bama and should be playing for the title florida st is good but really your playing duke in the acc championship game you might as well played kstate and just beat ther fu^%#n brains in what a joke you win the sec your the best in the country end of discussion!!!!

bama against Oklahoma what a joke! How sad is that im telling you what guys find your nearest bookie nearest off shore betting line and load up on bama they will cover they will I promise knock there a^%$ off!!!

bama against Oklahoma what a joke! How sad is that im telling you what guys find your nearest bookie nearest off shore betting line and load up on bama they will cover they will I promise knock there a^%$ off!!!

Do you think OAP is watching the "Joke". ;)

Wow, put in timeout and losing your arse in the same night.:thumbsup:. I'll bet the couch and the loveseat will burn tonite:D

Oklahoma 45- Alabama 31 What a joke:D

Red shirt freshman QB put 45 points on them.
Could it be that the SEC is that bad, or the Big 12 is that much better?

Nobody is as good or as bad as the hype.

Glad I didn't take OAP betting advice. :D

The Tide was on a good roll, and a great team, but not the best team tonight.

Oooops....!

:laugh:

Back