roll tide roll

What a mutilation that team couldnt beat a 4th or 5th place big 12 team how do they get in the national championship game? Oh thats right you play a really soft scedule all year and about get beat by a average pitt team!! I mean bama beat them in every aspect, speed,size, especially on the position players, what a pitiful pick to play bama for the title i really wish they would have played a legit top 5 team like texas a and m i hope the playoff syatem corrects this situation the commitee that picked these bowls are terrible!! Lets see what did i say early in the year the national championship comes through the sec and will continue for a while for all you non beleivers early in the year take that!:D I will tell you one thing you big 12 fans had better look out for baylor thats really a under acheiving team that is really good and is the best team in a conference that continues to go backwards and let you down ROLL TIDE

He OAP you shopping for a new couch today at NFM? I figured you probably burned yours out in the streets of beautifull Belton last night:D Isn't that the finishing move of the 'Bama faithfull?

Last edited:
I couldn't figure out why the number 1 team in the country was a huge under dog!!! Maybe Vegas should rank the teams!! I thought I was watching Earl Campbell run the Ball!! Wow!!!

Post this crap in the lounge. :cheers:

I posted in kansas for a reason i wanted all the big 12 faithful kstaters to see it there awfully quite knowbody talking lol . Heres a thought i while working today now this is bad but could have happened what if kstate went undefeated and played notredame in the title game? People all over the country would have thought that was the two best teams in tyhe nation lol

He OAP you shopping for a new couch today at NFM? I figured you probably burned yours out in the streets of beautifull Belton last night:D Isn't that the finishing move of the 'Bama faithfull?

No carp but i still got a bama flag to hang from your house when you come to your senses all you have to say is damn pointer is right the sec and bama all they ever do is win national championships :D

No carp but i still got a bama flag to hang from your house when you come to your senses all you have to say is damn pointer is right the sec and bama all they ever do is win national championships :D

By the way that is the new darling of the Big 12, West Virginia who burns couches. Here's a riddle for you, do you know which conference, or it's root conferences have the most major violations of NCAA rules. Get a bonus for which state? You can guess! or look it up on the NCAA violations since records were kept begining in 1953 on. It's NOT the S.E.C.

By the way that is the new darling of the Big 12, West Virginia who burns couches. Here's a riddle for you, do you know which conference, or it's root conferences have the most major violations of NCAA rules. Get a bonus for which state? You can guess! or look it up on the NCAA violations since records were kept begining in 1953 on. It's NOT the S.E.C.

the conference smu was in when they got the death penalty and state texas?? just guesses ??

Let's be straight here!! We all know every team breaks the rules!!! It is how well you keep it a secret!!!!

I posted in kansas for a reason i wanted all the big 12 faithful kstaters to see it there awfully quite knowbody talking lol . Heres a thought i while working today now this is bad but could have happened what if kstate went undefeated and played notredame in the title game? People all over the country would have thought that was the two best teams in tyhe nation lol

I thought you posted it on the Kansas forum because you're a D bag... :laugh: Thanks for explaining the real reason.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back