Red River

Now I'm really curious.....thought you had to be talking about how often he whiffs on the first shot. Maybe that other guy he hunts with sometimes can teach him a thing or 2?;)😅
I see why you might think both those things.;) But I hear he doesn't take constructive criticism particularly well & isn't interested in practicing to see how well he can shoot clays. Seems super content pulling the trigger lots of times a slong as roosters go into his vest. And they definitely do.

Guys I don’t understand how anyone can drink that mass market swill. Show some class and bring in craft beer, preferably IPA s. Your talk reminds me of ordering a beer in a greasy spoon in SD. I told the waitress that I wanted an Import. She said oh you mean St Louis. My money is on Goose.

I see why you might think both those things.;) But I hear he doesn't take constructive criticism particularly well & isn't interested in practicing to see how well he can shoot clays. Seems super content pulling the trigger lots of times a slong as roosters go into his vest. And they definitely do.

How can you tell its offseason? Guys are talking about your shooting on UPH on a thread about a friendly challenge between a couple of yellow dogs. LOL

How can you tell its offseason? Guys are talking about your shooting on UPH on a thread about a friendly challenge between a couple of yellow dogs. LOL
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Perfect. And when the season opens up, they take their commentary to YouTube.;) (where they'll criticize a guy AND his dog)

Tie breaker of number of rounds shot- low number wins.
Each starts with 50 rounds? whoever has the most unfired wins. you lose shells, too bad they count as shot

Tie breaker of number of rounds shot- low number wins.
Each starts with 50 rounds? whoever has the most unfired wins. you lose shells, too bad they count as shot
Yes but seriously, I hope to make a south Dakota trip this year. My dogs knee has heeled well. Last season was limited partly because of deep snow.

Back