Red River

Sounds fun. What is the scoring system? Birds shot, permissions granted, style and form of the hunter? lol. All in good fun. Would love to see some footage of the terrain you're hunting
If I could post a video, we could have a cyber contest.My lab is 9 years old, but a very excellent retriever.

If I could post a video, we could have a cyber contest.My lab is 9 years old, but a very excellent retriever.
Are the excuses starting.....🤔

I was out this passed weekend and ran into some old buddies from high school. One guy was talking about how bad miller lite beer is but he cant have bud lite no more. But then he said he was going to mass the next day. so supporting a group of kiddy diddlers is okay but not transformers.

Beauty of America…using our dollars will affect the way company’s of our favorite places or products cater to us. Just gotta be disciplined to do it. For the record I’m going “Team Goose”. Complementary Turkey meat, and compasses for those who join the team

Sad to see a thread about a friendly competition between a couple of pheasant hunting dogs devolve into something completely unrelated to hunting pheasants.
I think it was inevitable. Pheasants/hunting/dogs are closely associated with beer, which unfortunately today, is closely associated with politics, which is unfortunately closely associated with religion and sexual orientation.

But gambling!! That's where we need to be! Can we gamble on yellow lab hunting/video competitions on here?!? :LOL:

Back