Rainier beer?

Sorry I can't answer your question but just had to comment on Rainier beer.

They had the coolest ads on TV years ago. :thumbsup::D

You should be able to get it most anywhere in Wyoming. Its very popular beer in wyoming. Cheep too.:thumbsup:

Odd that you say that now that I think of it I only see it in Montana.. I love it as well!!! Had a case in Craig Montana just this summer!!

Yep, the TV show Longmire has made it trendy, and I admit thats why I tried it. And its damn tasty!

Gotta have a backup plan if the birds are thin.....vitamin R.

Yep, the TV show Longmire has made it trendy, and I admit thats why I tried it. And its damn tasty!

Gotta have a backup plan if the birds are thin.....vitamin R.

If your like the tv show longmire. You should read Craig johsons books the walt Longmire . They are very good books. The tv show is based on his books.

Rainer, Olympia and Coors all made a splash in SD in the late '60s early '70s. Rainer and Olympia quickly faded, but Coors did not. My Dad was a Schlitz, Storz, and Schmidt distributor in Mitchell. We actually had over 50% of the market in our area before these beers and Miller Lite showed up. Schlitz screwed the pooch and started sending different tasting beer up fro Atlanta or somehwere down south, and wanted us to push Old Mill. Old Mill lasted but Schlitz went down the tube. All of the regional beers took a hit to include Hamm's, Grainbelt, Pabst and others. Things consolidated and now Bud and Millers are owned by Belgium and South Africa respectively. That's why I buy craft beers most of the time.

Thanks guys, I have been working thru the Longmire book series, great stuff. And I can recognize (or so I think) the places he writes about even with the names changed which makes it even more fun. Might have to swing north thru "Durant" on my way home to stock up on beer.....:D

Thanks guys, I have been working thru the Longmire book series, great stuff. And I can recognize (or so I think) the places he writes about even with the names changed which makes it even more fun. Might have to swing north thru "Durant" on my way home to stock up on beer.....:D

Durant Is Buffalo wyoming. He is a good read. I was born in Buffalo and stomped the bighorns alot.

The Longmire shows are filmed in New Mexico.:)

I'm going to have to try Rainier Beer. :cheers:

I stated in an earlier post on this thread that Pabst brewed Rainier. It just came out in the past couple days that Pabst has been sold to a Russian company.

In addition to its namesake beer, Pabst makes Colt 45, Old Milwaukee and Schlitz, and regional brews such as Lone Star, Rainier and Old Style.

Back