Quail Forever Calendar

Dakotazeb

Just wondering if anyone on this site is a member of Quail Forever and might have a copy of their 2012 calendar? From what my breeder tells me my dogs sire is the only dog to be used in the 2012 QF calendar. He is on the April page and also the back cover. He is a Brittany by the name of Brady.

He also tells me that Brady is being featured in several of the Federal ads. I haven't seen any of those yet either.

Here's a link with a photo of Brady. http://www.rockymtnnstra.com/

Brady?

Both pictures of the dog show the right side and your link showed the left side (dog's left) so I can't tell for sure. I didn't see any credits with dog's or owner's names. There is also a barely visible dog on the January picture and an English or Lewellan (sp?) Setter on the August picture..

Hope that helps. I think this is the first year that both calendars showed up in my mail.

P.O.L.

Both pictures of the dog show the right side and your link showed the left side (dog's left) so I can't tell for sure. I didn't see any credits with dog's or owner's names. There is also a barely visible dog on the January picture and an English or Lewellan (sp?) Setter on the August picture..

Hope that helps. I think this is the first year that both calendars showed up in my mail.

P.O.L.

Thanks. I'll have to see if I can't pick up a calendar when I'm at Pheasant Fest.

I received a Quail Forever calendar today and that is Brady, my dogs sire in the April picture and also the back cover. Here's the April pic:

scan0001.jpg
[/IMG]

That's one good looking dog, and I bet he's a decent hunter too.:D:cheers:

Like I said, he is my dog's sire. Steve Chang that owns Godfather Gun Dogs kennel south of Denver has him. He is a multiple time champion NSTRA dog. I've never hunted behind him but can only imagine he is as great in the field as he is in the trials. My dog, Elle, is now 3 years old and turning into an excellent hunter. I'm hoping she has a breakout season in the NSTRA trials this spring. She definately has the wheels to get it done.

That is an outstanding looking Brit:thumbsup:

Here's his daughter. Elle will be in the Bird Dog Parade at Pheasant Fest. These dogs have naturally short, flat coats. Burrs & stickers are not an issue.

Elle9-10-2010002.jpg
[/IMG]

Back