Private land recommendations?

ddeslau

The farmer who's land we usually hunt is unfortunately going in for emergency surgery. He should be fine but he's a friend and we are all concerned for his health. Our hunt was scheduled for next Thursday through Saturday, 12/5 - 7. In an effort to salvage our trip we thought we would try public land for a day or two and hunt other private land the rest. I have looked at Craigslist and found several offerings in the $100 to $150/gun range for an unguided hunt. I'm just a little hesitant to book something sight unseen. With that said do any you have any recommendations or contact info for an unguided day hunts for 5 to 7 guys with 4 to 5 dogs in Central South Dakota?

Thanks,
Doug

davis 0311

The farmer who's land we usually hunt is unfortunately going in for emergency surgery. He should be fine but he's a friend and we are all concerned for his health. Our hunt was scheduled for next Thursday through Saturday, 12/5 - 7. In an effort to salvage our trip we thought we would try public land for a day or two and hunt other private land the rest. I have looked at Craigslist and found several offerings in the $100 to $150/gun range for an unguided hunt. I'm just a little hesitant to book something sight unseen. With that said do any you have any recommendations or contact info for an unguided day hunts for 5 to 7 guys with 4 to 5 dogs in Central South Dakota?

Thanks,
Doug

I would contact Chris at U Guideto see if he couldhelp you out..jmho

I looked at his availability and the one camp available, Upland Ringneck, is more than what we're looking to spend. I appreciate the advice though.

Thanks,
Doug

Doug, I would have had an excellent spot for you but last week the owners decided to take week 8 for there personal family hunt. Sorry.

Back