Picture please

bobeyerite

A long time ago someone posted a picture of some Pheasant Hens and Roosters. They were flying over a hilly/rolling road, there were trees, a fence-line, weeds and other things in the picture. NO humans, just the birds. I seem to remember the poster said his sister took the picture. If you have the picture or know who posted it. Please post it again,or have it posted. I would deeply appreciate it; Thank you .............Bob

Bob, I know exactly the one you are referring to. It was a beautiful shot. I believe it was the work of one of the Kansas boys daughters. Possibly Kansas britt or Gcb. Great photo, it would look beautiful framed on the wall.

Bob, not sure if this is the one but here is the one from Gcb daughter. I seem to remember one with a dirt road also, was it almost like a sunset type light?

attachment.jpg

Bob, it was someone from Kansas, Not GCB, or KB. If I recall it was from his sister that was leaving the house and snapped the photo!! Good luck!! It sure was a nice photo!!:cheers:

A long time ago someone posted a picture of some Pheasant Hens and Roosters. They were flying over a hilly/rolling road, there were trees, a fence-line, weeds and other things in the picture. NO humans, just the birds. I seem to remember the poster said his sister took the picture. If you have the picture or know who posted it. Please post it again,or have it posted. I would deeply appreciate it; Thank you .............Bob

I know the photo its like a beautiful scene, pheasants gracefully gliding across a country road, two rooster and a hen. Poetry in motion. Its like the old saying a picture is worth a 1000 words.

Go to Kansas: last post on 10-26-2010
"Sis's Pheasants-Picture"

Last edited:
originally posted by cheesy

Good work preston1, you beat me to it.

DSC_0069pheasant.jpg

Indeed! That is picture perfect.
Thanks, love seeing it again.

Thank you so very much. The one by Preston and BB is the right one one. Now for the rest of the story. I had that picture for my Desktop Background. I crashed my computer and wanted to put it back. Thank you again all of you........Bob

Yep, that indeed was my sister's photography work, taken from their place in south central Kansas. Not many pheasants around there, but enough to make you appreciate them when you see them.

When I originally posted that I shared the link with her so she could see you guys' comments, she was very appreciative. I'll do the same on this go round.

I told her to enter it in a local outdoors photography contest, she declined that one and instead did some sunset lake scene. My vote would go to flying pheasants any day of the week. :) She still made the top 10 and got free tickets to a tradeshow.

Thank you Cheesy, Tell your sister, she a #1 picture taker in my book. I for one appreciate her talent and work........Bob

Back