Pick a Huntin' Rig

May be my next rig.

I have an 2007 black and white FJ, really like it but might not be the most practical hunting rig. It's a very capable rig and the only downsides are blind spots and interior room, at least for storage/dog room. the front seating for both driver and passenger is excellent. Toyota should make this thing in a full four door model and slap a diesel in it, that would be great !

Supprised there are no suburban supporters out there. I have an 04 that I traded my 07 4 door silverado in on because I wanted climate control for my 3 labs and I absolutely love it! But of course I would take just about any of the above rigs if all I had to pay was operational costs :)

The Suburban has to go down as one of the best all-time hunting rigs,a lot of companies have tried to copy them to no avail. :10sign:

Suburban would be my 2nd choice behind a crew cab pick up. Just wouldn't want the lovely smell of skunk in a nice vehicle I drive everyday

Toyota should make this thing in a full four door model and slap a diesel in it, that would be great !

That would be a terrific rig.

Supprised there are no suburban supporters out there. I have an 04 that I traded my 07 4 door silverado in on because I wanted climate control for my 3 labs and I absolutely love it! But of course I would take just about any of the above rigs if all I had to pay was operational costs :)

Im on my 3rd Suburban and have liked them all.
Nothing else that size. I have 2 XL crates in back, tows anything, comfy, etc

Back