Pheasants Forever Banquets

My wife sent in our money for our early bird tickets for the No. Colorado Banquet! We also bought 3 tickets for the safe!! :thumbsup: You just never know??? ;)

Great to hear! Be sure to find me and say hi. I'll be the one running around like a crazy man.

Chad do we need tickets ahead of time? or can we just go there and pay there?

Kevin

Chad do we need tickets ahead of time? or can we just go there and pay there?

Kevin

Unless you want more than two dinner tickets, don't worry about it. Because you're donating a pup, we're providing you a membership, two dinner tickets, two bottomless beer cups, 2 beanies, and a ticket for the gun safe raffle! :thumbsup:

If you plan on bringing additional people, I would purchase tickets ahead of time. We were close to selling out last year, and I would hate it if they couldn't get in the door. That being said, as long as they're are tickets still available, you can purchase them at the door.

I will give you a shout in the next week or so and discuss the details of the banquet with you.

Thanks,

Chad

Hey NOCO banquet attendees...Don't forget to get those registrations postmarked by this weekend for entry into the early bird drawing. :cheers:

Unless you want more than two dinner tickets, don't worry about it. Because you're donating a pup, we're providing you a membership, two dinner tickets, two bottomless beer cups, 2 beanies, and a ticket for the gun safe raffle! :thumbsup:

If you plan on bringing additional people, I would purchase tickets ahead of time. We were close to selling out last year, and I would hate it if they couldn't get in the door. That being said, as long as they're are tickets still available, you can purchase them at the door.

I will give you a shout in the next week or so and discuss the details of the banquet with you.

Thanks,

Chad

I dont know about the rest but the bottomless beer is worth it all!! Now i just have to figure out how to drink more then 2 cups!! LOL

Thanks Chad

Last edited:
Hey Kevin, That is great that you're donating a pup to the Northern Chapter, very generous. Thanks on behalf of all of Pheasants Forever.

And the Denver Chapter banquet is only a month away on March 9. You can preregister right on our website at www.mdpf.org Click on the Banquet Tab.

It will be held this year at the Arapahoe County Fairgrounds out East of town by Quincy Reservoir. That's on Quincy Road (also called County Rd 30). It's a much bigger venue than previously. There will be plenty of bar-b-que by Pit Barrel BBQ. We'll have lots of kid activities and prizes like bow shooting provided by Sportsman's Warehouse, fishing/casting by Eagle Claw, BB gun shooting gallery by Rocky Mtn Elk Foundation.

There will be mini-trade show booths by Eagle Claw, Matthews Archery, Grand Prix Guns and ATVs. There will be boats, ATVs, UTVs, bows, and lots more.

We've got over 20 guns including shotguns, rifles, and pistols. Our Signature Raffle is a limited edition (actually #1 of 15) PF 30th anniversary specially engraved Browning Citori 12GA over/under.

Doors will open at 5:00 PM so come early and bring the whole family.

I see that several of you that I havn't met have talked about coming so please look me up. I'll be wearing a PF shirt and working the banquet-probably one of the raffle booths. Ask any of the PF folks for Tom Saunders so I can meet you.

And Hen,hen-glad that you plan to come to the banquet and good to see your name again in the postings--you've been pretty quiet this year. I look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,
Tom

Back