Pheasants Forever Banquets

chadsbritt

Hello all,

It's banquet season, and although I'm going to mostly plug the Northern Colorado banquet, here are the dates of a few upcoming banquets.

2/23 - Haxtun Banquet
2/23 - Greeley Banquet
3/2 - Northern CO Banquet - More details below.
3/9 - Denver Banquet
3/16 - Pikes Peak (CO Springs) Banquet

Regarding the Northern Colorado banquet, we will be having fun, fun, and more fun! There will be raffles, a silent auction, live auction, and more.

Please contact me at chad@nocopf for more information or see http://nocopf.com/banquet.htm. We will try to update the website with information as it becomes available.

Membership and Meal - $65
Couples ticket - $85
Additional Meal -$30
Youth - $20
Early Bird Package 1 - $100; 1 membership, 1 meal, $40 Rooster bucks, 1 bottomless beer cup, 1 entry to early bird drawing – Must be received by 02/08/2012.
Early Bird Package 2 - $150; 1 membership, 1 meal, $80 Rooster bucks, 1 PF beanie, 1 bottomless beer cup, 1 entry to early bird drawing – Must be received by 02/08/2012.

There will be more than 15 guns available including shotguns, rifles, and handguns from Beretta, Browning, Winchester, Franchi, Springfield, Remington, and more!!!:eek:

Limited edition Pheasants Forever 30th Anniversary Shotgun available. Only 1 of 125!!!

We will have hunting trips including a Minnesota bear hunt, and a two day cast and blast for four at the world famous Grey Reef.

A german shorthair puppy with great bloodlines will be available.

Check out our signature raffle. You do not need to be present to win.
Our 2013 Signature Raffle includes a Cannon P22 24-gun safe, Beretta A400 Unico semi-auto 12 gauge, Browning X-bolt 7mm WSM, and a Springfield XD-40 Service (40 S&W). Tickets are $20/each or 3 for $50. Only 600 tickets available!!!

All adult registrations postmarked by 02/08/2013 will be entered into our early bird drawing for a Marlin .17 HMR!!

Please help support the cause! :cheers:

Don't think I got one yet!!! Where is the Family Package????? Never got a calender or a magazine!! Better get one of those bottomless Beer cups!!! Chad, what's on the spit this year???

Chad, You know what? I didn't get anything after I bought my membership at last years Banquet either. No Magazine, calendar, nothing. Was I supposed too?
BTW... me and the wife will have our bottomless cups for sure, keeps her bidding! ;)

Chad, You know what? I didn't get anything after I bought my membership at last years Banquet either. No Magazine, calendar, nothing. Was I supposed too?
BTW... me and the wife will have our bottomless cups for sure, keeps her bidding! ;)

Shoot me a private message with your name and contact info and I will bird dog it for you. We turned all of our membership info into National shortly after the banquet, but maybe something was missed.

Don't think I got one yet!!! Where is the Family Package????? Never got a calender or a magazine!! Better get one of those bottomless Beer cups!!! Chad, what's on the spit this year???

Hi Chad,

I just looked at last year's registration, and it looks like you paid for two adults and two kids, but no did not renew your membership. The kids should be getting the youth magazine (provided you gave us their information). Give me a shout if you have questions.

Sorry their's no family package; I'll remember that for next year. You could always do the guys night out package. :D

Dinner this year will be Nordy's BBQ. We'll have brisket and pulled pork, and plenty of sides.

We have a lot of items of interest as well; A GSP puppy, a lab puppy out of KB Kennels, a Minnesota bear hunt, a Nebraska turkey hunt, a two day cast and blast (or all fishing) for four guys at the Grey Reef, and more! Needless to say, it's going to be a great banquet!

Going to Denver with my 6 and 8 year old sons. We had a great time last year. Will bring some more hunters with me this year. No matter how many raffle tickles I buy, I never hear my name called. My buddies walk out with an arsenal?

Ok I will be at one of them again this year. One question though. What is a Rooster Buck?

Rooster bucks can be used on any of the raffles. Last year we had general raffle tix in the early bird specials. This year we went with rooster bucks so people could use them on whichever raffle they want to.

My wife sent in our money for our early bird tickets for the No. Colorado Banquet! We also bought 3 tickets for the safe!! :thumbsup: You just never know??? ;)

Back