Pheasant Fest by Pheasants Forever

BritChaser

Has anyone been to PF's Pheasant Fest before? This year's Fest is this month. I have never been and wonder if I should go and see what's up with it. If you did go, what did you enjoy about it or get out of it? Thanks.

I think it would take 2 days just to take in most of the seminars. I was at the last show in St. Paul and you really need 2 days to see everything.

Hmm. i just visited the website, i wont make it, Im in a dart league and thats the dart tourney weekend.

Does anyone know where it will be next year or if there will be another this year?

Last edited:
I visited the past places on the website.. not once was it in the state of south dakota.. isnt that the state that pretty much says pheasants?

That'll be a plus. i know main concerts usually are in Rapid City so thats another place it could be.

Its too bad we dont have a big enuf center in like Winner or Pierre for such events bc its the heart of pheasant hunting.

There is some hope and expectation that Vilsack may announce new CRP signups and acres and maybe a General CRP signup this year at the noon luncheon at Pheasant Fest this weekend. Let's hope he brings music to our ears.

Back