Pheasant Country to Ultimate Pheasant Hunting

Dewey

With all the PC members jumping over here now including myself, I'm wondering if we need a thread to keep up with any new screen names. I'm using the same screen name, but let us old PC members know if you're opting for a different name.

making the switch

another user coming over to UPH from PC.
very disappointed in PC and lack of administration of that site.

Good to see so many PC guys coming over. Joined here some time ago and have been waiting for the forum to get more active. The site is set-up very well and is actively monitored unlike PC.

Hi All,
I'm here on UPH now, was huntsman on PC but decided to change the name. Dewey, hope your health is getting great and your dog too. It's a shame all of our old wisdom that appears lost over at PC. I see that Landman is posting here. Haven't seen BB over here yet. Hoping to get in some more days of SD pheasant hunting after New Years Day if I can talk someone into coming out to join me in NCentral for a few days.

Last edited:
Welcome all to the Forum.:cheers:

I made the move as well, and was able to keep my same name although it may have been more fun to take someone elses name. :D

Made the move myself and retained my name, as well. Went to PC yesterday and there's another spam concerning investing. Curious, I clicked on the thread and it bombs. Clicked on another and it also bombs. So not only are they not monitoring, but they've now got other problems.

Here in Wisconsin, it's heavy into winter with snow every other day and below zero temps. Time to leave the shotgun in the cabinet and take to this ice.

Welcome to all. Its nice to see this forum get new members and start to come alive..:cheers:

I made the move as well, and was able to keep my same name although it may have been more fun to take someone elses name. :D

Well, I do know that some of the old PC members had a more than one name to play some games and rattle some cages once in a while. Usually not for anything nasty, but to generate some interesting threads once in a while.

Cackle Stopper

Does anybody remember this screen name from PC? Seems I didn't see many posts from him in the later periods of PC. Still around?

I thought the screen name was very clever. Sort of a name you'd have to proof yourself to deserve. I also noticed it hasn't been snagged yet on UPH. Maybe a name Webguy needs to hold?

Good to see You all coming over, Happy to say I been here from almost day 1.

MN/MTHunting, RIMROCK and settled on just mnmthunting. All the same old bird hunter.:)

I spend alot of time on another forum called bassboatcentral.com and it is awesome and this one is going to be great too!!! good people with good information and a wealth of knowledge makes for a great site!! :cheers:

Speaking of Pheasantcountry.com, I just spoke with my old boss at the Argus Leader. The digital media director just left a month or so ago. That was the guy that managed Pheasant Country for the last couple years. Now it makes sense why the forum board went to hell.

Welcome 1Stout. Glad to have you. Hope you enjoy!

Rod:cheers:

Welcome BigT hope your enjoy UPH.

Here's another name from PC that I haven't seen over here yet. Roosterman

He posted on the old site about a month ago and wanted to get that site going again. I did a post and told him to forget it and come on over the UPH. Mine is the last post on that site.

I think we all agree that we love this site. Let's keep it that way. Good job, Ryan. :10sign:

I'll second that Dakotazeb. Yes, Ryan does anExcellent job keeping this website going and clean.---Bob

Back