PF PheasntFest is in KC this year!!

RoosterBuck

http://www.pheasantfest.org/

Feb 17-19 2011 Bartle Hall
10 bucks to get in! Or 35 for a PF membership and a three day pass

Maybe Ill see some UPH members!

Ive always wanted to go to this but been too far away. In the back yard this year!

Looks like its a blast. Anyone ever been to one?

Does anyone know if UPH will have anything at the convention. It might be a good place to get the site a little more exposure and more members.

I plan on making the trip up from SW MO for one day, probably Saturday since Sunday is the Daytona 500 and dont want to miss that for sure.

I plan to attend this year. Maybe we should try to arrange a UPH get together. Maybe lunch and a couple of cold ones.

May make my first trip to the Fest with it in my own backyard. UPDATE: I am going!

Last edited:
Just found out the 500 is the next weekend so I might be able to go both days, depending on my work schedule.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Just found out the 500 is the next weekend so I might be able to go both days, depending on my work schedule.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

PF scheduled it that way so you NASCAR crazies could make it.;)

I will definately have to make that. Thanks for posting. Headed to garden city, dodge area this weekend for a hunt hope its decent out there.

My company, Alenco, will have a booth there this year, and it looks like Ill be working it (since i was the one who told them we should be there) Stop by and say hey

-Dan

Any of you guys taking your dogs with you? I'm debating whether I should. My dog loves people, but man its going to be sensory overload for her. crazyyyy!

I wont. That would be a pain haha. I do plan on going one day. I dont know if there is different things to do each day maybe two days is doable. I have never been to one. I need to look for a new dog since all 3 of my pointers died in the last year and a half.

I sure wish I could! I'm just worried that there will be to much tempting stuff to buy and my bank account won't support it. ;) That and I have to do my part as a conservationist and try to rid the world of the ever expanding snow goose population this weekend. :thumbsup:

Just left the show and holy cow is there a lot of cool stuff there!! A lot of great dogs there too

Back