PF Fest Feb 17-19 Banquet Info

UGUIDE

I just wanted to mention that I think these banquests, lunchs and dinners are some of the best things to attend at this show but are not promoted very well IMO.

The $140 price tag for the full weekend package is a steal compared to other conventions.

You have to signup in advance for the full weekend package or to attend any of the banquets , dinners or lunches. You can also pick and choose which ones you wnat to go to.

General Attendee Info & registration form for banquets http://www.pheasantfest.org/page/1/2012pheasantfest.jsp

Let me know if you have questions.

I'll be there Chris, and hope to meet many of you UPH guys! Now, if Ryan would have offered up those t-shirts, it would be easy to identify each other...

But I digress. :D

I'm not getting much of a response from the members. So far I only have 4 members that have shown an interest in getting together. I'll try a new post later this month and see if I can get any response.

As far as meeting at one of the banquets, that won't work for me. My qife and I will only be at Pheasant Fest on Friday afternoon. We are staying with some friends in the area and have other things planned for the remainder of the weekend. If there are only a few that will be there on Friday I'd like to just set a time and place at the Fest to meet.

I'm not getting much of a response from the members. So far I only have 4 members that have shown an interest in getting together. I'll try a new post later this month and see if I can get any response.

As far as meeting at one of the banquets, that won't work for me. My qife and I will only be at Pheasant Fest on Friday afternoon. We are staying with some friends in the area and have other things planned for the remainder of the weekend. If there are only a few that will be there on Friday I'd like to just set a time and place at the Fest to meet.

That might be best Zeb. I thought I should mention that the dealine for banquet registration is Jan. 27th.

I will have an extra Firday night dinner ticket and Friday entracne pass my wife will not be using so I could give someone a good deal on it if they are interested (PM me).

Back