Peyton Manning as a Hated Denver Bronco

From Fox sports:

Peyton Manning will meet with the Broncos in Denver on Friday night, a newspaper reported.

According to The Denver Post, the Broncos are on the short list of teams for which the former Indianapolis Colts quarterback would like to play.

Reports surfaced Thursday that Manning wanted to find his new team by the end of next week and that he would prefer to stay in the AFC.

He never about won out Brady's job. Any quarterback could look good in New England and their system. And one good game doesn't constitute a good quarterback. He fails to make plays consistently, can't throw the ball long downfield, fumbles when he gets hit or pressured, and fails to create plays. I don't know if he could start for any other team in the league. Unless KC solves the qb problem, they will fail to make the playoffs again. We have no big name players. Some of our players look good but only because we play in the weakest division in football. I don't think our problem is coaching as much as it is the from office and the failure to acquire players because we won't spend the money.

I think your exactly right. Our back office in KC just won't spend the money. Cassle did come from NE where he did do a good job. I thought he played a few games when Brady was injured. Either way he's not a good QB for KC. We need to spend some money on a QB, recievers, and a running back if charles can't stay healthy after this injury.

why would manning come to kc to be on his back all day and eating grass with our pitiful line dont count on it

Our line was actually middle of the nfl in sacks allowed. Easily would spend draft pick on a good tackle. Line play is as much about the QB and his reads and release than it is about personnel. Nobody does it better than Manning. You can take him with an average line such as ours and they would all look like phucking pro bowlers.

i hope he has plenty of hot reads because cassells average time to throw was 1.6 seconds but the main reason is kc dont run mannings offense especially with the new offeensive coordinator hire

I don't know where you got that info, but the stats are that he was the fourth worst at getting rid of the ball in the NFL. 58% of his sacks came with him having greater than 3 seconds to throw. His reads have sucked, and his accuracy has been poor at best. You can blame some of his problems on Haley being a control freak idiot, but to simply blame the O line is wrong. Stats wise for sacks allowed, and protection we are middle of the road.

Well we won't be signing Manning and to make matters worse, it looks like we are going to lose Brandon Carr and Kyle Orton to Dallas. What is wrong with the Chiefs front office? It appears that the philosophy is to keep as many fans in the stands as they can while spending as little money as they can on their players. It is clearly not about winning.

Kansas City just can't figure out that they had the better Bronco Q.B. Quinn Must gonna be a backup!!!!!!

Well it's done. Old horseface pulled off another miracle. Now what do they do with Tebow? Maybe it's not too late for him to get on Dancing With the stars. I'm sure somebody will take him. 96 million for Manning. Must be rough.

Horseface??? A face only a mother could love:D
JohnElway.jpg

Then there's the other guy with the high brow forehead.
payton.jpg

Last edited:
For what ever reason:confused:
I'm kinda thinking, hoping:( the Broncos implode. Tebow goes off and does "Tebow mania" :cheers:

Me too. I mean that is a ton of grip to throw at a 36 year old qb. We did end up with one of the best right tackles in football and a decent rb. I hope peyton likes hostile because he is going to get it when he comes here

Big Tebow Fan!!!! I am rational enough though to realize who the better Q.B. is at present!!! I am worried about a Chicago Cub type of Jinx though!!!! Contract is good if you realize he has to pass 3 physicals , all in March during the 5 year deal! The first being next March! 18 Million the first year then has to pass a physical!!! He made 18 million with the Colts!!!! Could just be a one year deal if he doesn't stay healthy!!!! Not sure how to feel right now!!!! The phones are ringing off the hook from other free agents now, I guess that is good!!! Have to thank Tebow for bringing life back to the fans!!!!! Always knew Fox and Elway were not Tebow Guy's!!! Have some more pieces to add cause we were just 8 and 8 and our schedule is brutal next year!!! 10 wins will be tough!!!!

That much money for a 36 year old with a neck injury:confused: NFL better get more rules to protect the QB's. Say no defender within 5 yds of the passer. Packers played with that rule all season on defense:D KC has nothing to worry about they got Cassel:thumbsup::eek: I here tebows available:)

Tebow's a winner............with an axe to grind, he will part the red sea and lead someone to the promised land.

Gonna be fun to watch.

Back