old folks

a couple go to a therapist and ask him if he will watch them have sex and the therapist think it a little weird but he says okay. So the couple have sex pay the therapist his $80 for an hour of therapy and set up an appointment for an hour the following week. They show up and do their thing than set up an appointment for the following week. When they show up the therapist tells the couple he sees no problems with their love making and can not see where he can tell them anything that would help them but they insist on another therapy session the following week. Well this goes on for another month and the therapist takes the guy aside and tells him he doesn't understand why they keep coming back as he sees no problem with what they are doing. The man says " me and her ain't married, if we go to a motel it is $90.00, we come here and it is $80.00, I turn it in to Medicare and they pay $70.00 of the bill so it cost me $10.00 a week to have sex with her.

What happens in a "tight" economy

I am just envious of the dude, heck I can't find no married woman wanting to try it with me, and with my luck Medicare would not pay and wouldsent me to sexual rehab counciling :cheers:

Rofalmao!!!

I am just envious of the dude, heck I can't find no married woman wanting to try it with me, and with my luck Medicare would not pay and wouldsent me to sexual rehab counciling :cheers:

Just think of how much more time we have to think about pheasant hunting than these youngsters. All they can think about is sex and we can't hardy remember how to spell it. :D

Just think of how much more time we have to think about pheasant hunting than these youngsters. All they can think about is sex and we can't hardy remember how to spell it. :D

HEY speak for your self... will you. SIX RIGHT NO SEX THATS RIGHT,RIGHT :D

To quote myself: "I know I used to like to do it, but I don't remember why . . . "

Back