North Dakota Pheasant Hunt

Great dog work and great shooting! Loved seeing the flushes. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing, very cool.

Very nice. Very professional looking I might add. :10sign:

May I ask what software you used to create it?

awesome video, man!

That was an excellent week to hunt with the little bit of snow we had. It's been tough the last couple weeks now.

Regent/Mott. I hunted PLOTS the first day, Private land for the next 7 days. Limited every day except day 2. Fields that day were mowed because of drought. The high was also 13 degrees.

Great video, enjoyed the abundance of birds and points. It has been 6 or 7 years since I got to hunt ND near Dickenson and I remember the number of birds we saw in the fields coming through the Mott area feeding in the field after an early blizzard. ND is a very well kept secret on birds.:10sign::thumbsup:

Was the video shot with a GoPro it looks like? Very cool trip and thanks for sharing with us.

Video link doesn't work.

Trying to watch the vid to see if the tunes did suck actually. Couldn't find it. 'Cause we go to ND.

bird video

sure know how to hurt a guy, i also hunt with a number of shorthair's and have been doing it in colorado and kansas for nearly 40 years, never have i seen that many birds or had that kind of shooting. while i average over a 100 per year, i work my ass off for them and they come slowly, that would be neat, just gotta do it that's all. cheers

That was one great video! Nice job with music, still pics and video. I bought a cheap camera this year and attached it to my hat, video was not worth watching, I will be spending the money on a go-pro. Well done you got me excited to go back already. I too hunt around Regent, (ssshhh it is our little secret)!

Back