Nice hens for sale

FCSpringer

Hen pheasants for sale. Not breeder flock birds. I use these all the time, they are big strong flyer's and in A-1 shape. These birds have been the strongest flyer's I have found. They are discounted because of miss count. 6$ each. I am getting a bunch. 200 available. Wst Central MN.

Boy that's a good deal, if I weren't a long way off, I'd sure do it, that's about 2.00 per bird cheaper than any around here.

She is selling birds for 6 bucks again. New flock, great flyers. I have used these for several years. Very strong birds with powerful flushes. MN

hard to raise them for that. they eat as much as a chicken:):cheers:

Funny thing. Lost several of these birds training in the new field over a week ago and they are doing great. Showing up in the yard, and they seem to flush at the sight of you. Must be turning wild.:thumbsup:;) These hens should do fine and produce nice clutches next spring.

Funny thing. Lost several of these birds training in the new field over a week ago and they are doing great. Showing up in the yard, and they seem to flush at the sight of you. Must be turning wild.:thumbsup:;) These hens should do fine and produce nice clutches next spring.

What? Pen raised birds surviving and reproducing in the wild? Blasphemy!:D:cheers:

Ah pen raised birds never make it in the wild. You been in the moonshine again FC:D:) I know I'm allittle slow but what are you doing with the birds? Training or releasing?

Training. but many get away. A good reason for plenty of birds around every year. Just flushed one of the Roosters that got away a month ago tonight. Still had the ribbon on his foot. He flew about a 1/4 mile. Must be starving. She is now out of birds. Except me I am lucky, she still will let me have about a hundred more.:thumbsup:

Back