Nfl 2017

Im betting that after the disrespect to the Vikings fans and the disrespect to the actual city of Philadelphia yesterday before and after the game, that US Bank Stadium is wishing the Eagles weren't coming, or even that they weren't hosting the Super Bowl. Im hoping that Minnesotans take the high road and show them Minnesota "Nice" instead of Philadelphia hatred.

Last edited:
Minnesota will do us proud and will be tolerant of the of both fan bases. Still can't believe how pitiful the Vikings played yesterday. Hoping for a good game. Maybe can can just have Minneapolis run trains out of town while philly fans chase them.....

I gotta say, It was tempting to head down town with a baseball bat and lump every green eagle I found. But, just shutting off the TV.

Yeah they're really a pathetic form of life. Always have been. Even turn on their own team when things aren't going well.

Didn't the Vikings have Adrian Peterson? He was a sorry excuse of a human being.

What the hell has Adrian Peterson got to do with this thread?? Nothing!!!

I was all for cheering for the Eagles in the Super Bowl until I saw the treatment that the Vikings fans received in Philly. They can kiss my royal "you know what". I'm all in for Brady and the Patriots.

What the hell has Adrian Peterson got to do with this thread?? Nothing!!!

I was all for cheering for the Eagles in the Super Bowl until I saw the treatment that the Vikings fans received in Philly. They can kiss my royal "you know what". I'm all in for Brady and the Patriots.

:thumbsup:

Yeah Philly has classy fans so good that they have a police station in the stadium. Sad thing is they are proud of the way they act. Hoping for a good game but will be supporting the Pats.

Back