Nfl 2017

birdshooter

Any predictions as to who is going to be there in Minneapolis in February?

Vikings playing in the SB at their home stadium would be a dream come true. Tough couple of games for the Vikes on the road coming up. Saints, Rams, Vikings and Eagles seem to be the hot teams from the NFC with either Atlanta and Carolina a toss-up for a wild card.

Pittsburg, New England, Jacksonville and Kansas City are the leaders in the AFC at this point. It pains me to say this but I look for New England to be there again in February. Brady showing no signs of slowing down.

Last edited:
Any predictions as to who is going to be there in Minneapolis in February?

Vikings playing in the SB at their home stadium would be a dream come true. Tough couple of games for the Vikes on the road coming up. Saints, Rams, Vikings and Eagles seem to be the hot teams from the NFC with either Atlanta and Carolina a toss-up for a wild card.

Pittsburg, New England, Jacksonville and Kansas City are the leaders in the AFC at this point. It pains me to say this but I look for New England to be there again in February. Brady showing no signs of slowing down.

I could care less about the NFL, the players, and its worthless commissioner. They are a disgrace and the fight between Crabtree and Talib shows how ignorant most of the players really are.

Ive watched maybe one quarter all year. Never have had less interest. Keep kneeling or sitting in the locker room for the anthem you idiots. Fire all their arses (oops cant curse on this site- will get reprimanded) and let them all have their noses on the glass looking into the stadium instead of playing in it. Then see how much that knee means to them.

Ive watched maybe one quarter all year. Never have had less interest. Keep kneeling or sitting in the locker room for the anthem you idiots. Fire all their arses (oops cant curse on this site- will get reprimanded) and let them all have their noses on the glass looking into the stadium instead of playing in it. Then see how much that knee means to them.

I agree about the taking a knee during the anthem, but I am proud to say not one player on the Vikings team took a knee when many around the league did so.

There are some major concerns in the league currently. Some of those you can blame on Goodell for sure. He has botched a number of issues going all the way back to the Ray Rice incident. I think the only reason he is still currently the commish is because of all the revenue he has brought to the league over his tenure, until recently . But now they're loosing money and viewers and their image has taken a big hit, so how much more will the owners tolerate remains to be seen.

I heard the name Condoleezza Rice, former United States Secretary of State come up on a radio talk show as a good replacement for Goodell. She's a huge Football fan, highly intelligent and very much patriotic and a number of years ago even admitted that NFL commissioner would be a dream job for her. I think she would be an excellent commish... Thoughts?

Last edited:
I agree about the taking a knee during the anthem, but I am proud to say not one player on the Vikings team took a knee when many around the league did so.

There are some major concerns in the league currently. Some of those you can blame on Goodell for sure. He has botched a number of issues going all the way back to the Ray Rice incident. I think the only reason he is still currently the commish is because of all the revenue he has brought to the league over his tenure, until recently . But now they're loosing money and viewers and their image has taken a big hit, so how much more will the owners tolerate remains to be seen.

I heard the name Condoleezza Rice, former United States Secretary of State come up on a radio talk show as a good replacement for Goodell. She's a huge Football fan, highly intelligent and very much patriotic and a number of years ago even admitted that NFL commissioner would be a dream job for her. I think she would be an excellent commish... Thoughts?

A politician running the NFL, give me a break! I would rather see someone like Mike Ditka. Someone who would not cater to the players union.

I respectfully disagree. Her name is actually gaining support. She's highly regarded and is quite knowledgeable on Football as I understand it. She's really not a politician in the true sense of the word either since she's never run for office. She was hand picked for her duties under President Bush. She's a teacher by trade. College professor.I actually think she would be just what the NFL needs in these turbulent times. JMHO

Mike Ditka..:laugh: no Mike doesn't have the temperament for that job.

Last edited:
I respectfully disagree. Her name is actually gaining support. She's highly regarded and is quite knowledgeable on Football as I understand it. She's really not a politician in the true sense of the word either since she's never run for office. She was hand picked for her duties under President Bush. She's a teacher by trade. College professor.I actually think she would be just what the NFL needs in these turbulent times. JMHO

Mike Ditka..:laugh: no Mike doesn't have the temperament for that job.

Hand picked by Bush, lol. Bush is a bigger idiot than Roger Goodell.

I think Hillary would be a great commissioner. She's a very creative fundraiser, and given that she's bravely dodged snipers' bullets, and handled the Benghazi situation with such courage and integrity, she'd not be apt to get flustered by anything the players' union threw at her. Might have a problem with Bill around the cheerleaders, though....

Minnesota Miracle will get the vikes into the SB, may have to make a road trip to just be in the city.........Go Vikes

AMEN !! Goodell is the worst excuse for a commissioner in 10 lifetimes !!

The only reason he is STILL the commish IMO is because of the revenue he has brought to the league over his tenure and ultimately into the owners pockets. Makes it easy for the owners turn their cheek the other way...

Back