New Member Intro

Upland Hunter

I am a new member from Colorado.
I hunt in CO, KS and occasionally SD.
Flushing dogs, especially labs and springers are my favorites, but I still love to hunt over a good pointer.
My favorite shotguns are doubles...sxs or o/u.

Upland Hunter

Welcome to the forum! I have a son and brother in law that live in Bailey and Pine that do some hunting also. Glad to have you hear!:cheers:

Welcome to UPH, I like your taste in Shotguns. I'm an O/U and SxS guy also. I look forward to seeing your posts and happy to have you here---Bob

Last edited:
Welcome

From one new guy to the next...welcome. I also am a O/U fan..and attached a pic of the two guys I hunt with!

They are definitely better hunters than I am...Ike is my old "boy" and the teacher of Taz. There is nothing better than watching two good dogs work together.

FCSpringer, I like your quote about cleaning up after the dog. I may have to clean up, but he does do the dishes...I put them on the floor and when I come back later they are sparkling...I ask no questions!

Oh Man UH, you gave me my first good laugh of the day that was great.

Hey JMC, speaking of cleaning dishes, had a friend, that his sister in law kept showing up for dinner about 3 times a week, so one eve when they were finished, he sat the plates on the floor and let the dog clean them up and while she was watching, he put them back into the cupboard. Never showed up for dinner again! LMAO

Rod:cheers:

Back