New license system on SD GFP

did you try clicking on license history? my son came over this afternoon and we did the log in routine so he could get back on the website; then went to license history to see if he had a carry over 5 day license from last year, or had to buy a new license this year. From this we could tell he needs to buy a new license. We have yet to buy our licenses though.............................

I went ahead and bought my license on the new software.................it was slow, but did work; it did auto populate the second 5 days to the end of the 2022 season (01/27/23-01/31/2023). It did require me to buy another habitat stamp, even though the current one expires 01/31/2022.........not a big deal, since I'll need it for next season, which it covers. I took a pic of the license, and also saved a PDF copy. Then i checked license history, and everything was there.
on a different note, if you have the app on your phone, and have not refreshed it, do so. I did this before logging on and buying the license from my laptop. I wanted to see the license on the app, since we often carry our phones while hunting.................so I tried to log on to the app and received "system is currently under maintenance please try again later". As someone posted earlier, it would have made great sense to do the conversion after season end..................glad to be retired and not deal with software conversions anymore!! They suck, and keep in mind if you call SDFG, the person you are speaking with are taking the beatings, but not responsible for the C-F................be frustrated, but try to be kind

Yah
It's not that hard. Create a new account and it's actually pretty nice! I also have to buy another Habitat Stamp even though mine runs through 1/31/2022 also. I thought that was weird.

Can’t get in to look at current license, dates, etc. nothing good to say about GFP at the moment.
same here changed my license dates, got the print out, but SD Wildlife never had a record that I changed the dates. They said they would get back to me but never did. Did not make the trip, i refuse to pay another $121 for another license

Back