New Guy

1Model21

Just a quick Howdy from Idaho. I am enjoying this forum/board and decided to sign in and get help when needed and possibly help where I can if I have any info. I hunt a bunch in Idaho, but am looking forward to my first trip with my sons to ND this fall. My wife and I have 2 sons ages 12 and 14 and as a family we spend much of our time in the outdoors fishing and hunting or just camping together with friends. The boys love to hunt and fish and I am glad they enjoy appreciate the freedoms to hunt. I look forward to more visits to the forum.

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here there is a lot of info and someone here can answer just about any question you have.

Welcome and glade you posted an intro. I hope you and your family have a great time chasing roosters in ND.:)

new guy

Welcome, come on in muddy boots & all.
Good job with the boys getting them "into" the outdoors.
Get'em hooked on stuff like bird hunting, guns, bird dogs,
keeps them going for life hopefully.

Welcome to UPH, nice to see you and your 2 sons here. I have 2 sons also that have been outdoorsman for years One of them now is giving me Grandson's to hunt with. The grandson is 15 and I take him when his father cannot.

Welcome! Share your hunting tales with us.

Hey Idaho,

good luck in your travels in N Dakota, hope you find sharpies, and lots of roosters to shoot at. Take lots of ammo, have to go to Dickinson to buy any!

I do hope to find a sharpie - never shot one of those. We will have plenty of ammo - it would be a shame to drive 13 hours to end up needing shells when the birds are flying. With my boys, they can each go through the shells pretty fast - especially when Dad is buying them. I will shoot a few birds, then pull out the video camera and try to get the boys in action. I really enjoy taking the dvd recorder and getting them on their hunts. I did a couple duck hunts and then have the last couple turkey hunts that turned out fun for an amateur. Well thanks to all for the warm welcome to the board, I will keep you posted on the boys and my outdoor adventures and if possible any photos that are worth sharing.

Welcome to UPH...enjoy the site and good luck with your upcoming hunts.

Back