new guy

Teal, Welcome to UPH, what kind of a dog do you have? Good luck on pheasant hunting......Bob

Hi Buddy:cheers:
Teal dog is a friend of mine.
He has this little sweetheart of a British Lab with a great nose and lots of drive. She is little so we call her Teal dog. I have a picture of her with her first mallard so we may have to change her name.

huntin2010058.jpg

Welcome aboard

Welcome to UPH Teal Dog . I'm from Minnesota too and also love to hunt Roosters...ducks and geese too, deer..aw heck I like to hunt and fish for everything.

Welcome from South Dakota. I see you are a friend of goldeneye's. I hope you are able to keep him in line! :) I met Lee and his wife while at Game Fair this summer. Great couple. I'm originally from Canby, MN and get back there a couple times a year to chase roosters with some high school buddies. We will have to get you and Lee out there some time. Nice looking Lab that you have.

Take care, have a great Thanksgiving Day and hope we can meet some day.

Welcome:) Nice group of guys here very helpful. Nice looking dog nice duck too:D Was duck hunting any good In Minn? Don't shoot all the roosters save some for the other UPH guys from Minn:D.

Hi Buddy:cheers:
Teal dog is a friend of mine.
He has this little sweetheart of a British Lab with a great nose and lots of drive. She is little so we call her Teal dog. I have a picture of her with her first mallard so we may have to change her name.

huntin2010058.jpg

Welcome aboard

Little dog big heart thats what I like to see nice looking dog welcome to the site

shes a british lab got her from a breeder by wilmar fun dog had some luck pheasant hunting and some goose also

Back