My Buddy

carptom1

So back on April 1st I had to part ways with my awesome hunting partner. My sister-in-law, knowing how devastated I was with this occurrence commissioned a local artist to do an oil painting of him. You will notice the notch out of his tongue. He bit through it while hunting one time. I took him to an emergency vet, but he said there was little he could do. It never seemed to bother him and was part of his character. I find myself missing him even though I have a new puppy that is making strides.

Attachments

• 5A756987-E62B-4AF1-83D1-8515B5F67D81.jpeg
    5A756987-E62B-4AF1-83D1-8515B5F67D81.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 50
So back on April 1st I had to part ways with my awesome hunting partner. My sister-in-law, knowing how devastated I was with this occurrence commissioned a local artist to do an oil painting of him. You will notice the notch out of his tongue. He bit through it while hunting one time. I took him to an emergency vet, but he said there was little he could do. It never seemed to bother him and was part of his character. I find myself missing him even though I have a new puppy that is making strides.
Cool pic & cool sister - in- law

Buddy was truly one of a kind - nice to have a painting of him! Our dogs tangled sometimes, but were quite a pair in the field. Let's get together again this fall, OK?

What a great sister-in-law. I wish I had more pictures of all my past labs.

Back