My Andy

Hunter1971

It's been a very long time since I've been on this site, but I decided to let the people that know me that Andy (my setter) passed in October and I don't think I'll be chasing birds for a while. I just miss my bud too much! Just not the same without him. Bird dog owners will know what I mean....... Anyway good luck to you all this year! Shot one for Andy and I! ��

Last edited:
Sorry for the double posts.... was trying to upload pictures of Andy, but it won't let me do it. What do you guys use to upload pictures on this site? I forgot.

Sorry to hear about your dog. I'm kind of in the same boat. Dog came up lame just before the season and has been diagnosed with a tumor on her spine. Still with us but not sure how many more days as it is starting to effect both back legs. I've had no desire to go hunting this year without her. I've been down this road before and it's not easy. But take care my friend, it will get better.

I think most use Photobucket.com to upload photos to the site.

I definitely understand the pain, I lost my best friend (Chief) about a year and a half ago, I didn't hunt the entire season last year, I lost all desire to be out in the field, well I went back out this year and while it was emotional I remembered why I love this sport so much. Take your time and grieve its natural even for a "dog" if you have the desire to go walk a field feel free to reach out.

Very sorry- I lost my dog brook Lynn last year, and it crushed me. I really miss y great dog, but now have a lab named river, who is a great dog.Its really sad, but you just have to move on, and your next dog will be great.

Back