Motorcycle Riders

Dakotazeb

I was wondering how many motorcycle riders we have on this site and what you all ride?

I've got a 2003 Harley Screamin Eagle Road King.

03SERoadKing001.jpg
[/IMG]

JMc's Ride

Here is my 98 BMW K1200RS...this was at the Top of the Rockies Rally in Paonia CO this summer.
summer09035-1.jpg

Birdman is that a 70's Plymouth Cuda with a 340 ??

Sorry Guy's , I learned at a early age that me and Motorcycles did not get along. I have a hard time with the ones with 4 wheels. Although I do envy you!!!!!! To many crashes for me, because I get way to cocky!!!!!! Or stupid might be a better word. Nice bikes!!!!!!!!:coolpics:

Birdman, what the hell? A bike, A muscle car, a boat, damn, how much does law enforcement pay??????????????

Dang Zeb.
I wish you would of waited a week to post this I was not going to get my bike out till I finished up a couple things around here.

JMc
you must be the coolest Principal of all time. You hunt,love dogs, Help find them homes when needed and you ride also

Last edited:
Birdman is that a 70's Plymouth Cuda with a 340 ??

That you are CORRECT!!!

Birdman, what the hell? A bike, A muscle car, a boat, damn, how much does law enforcement pay??????????????

I still have a joint of the farm and cattle and my wife works in the hospital. The muscle car came cheap to me, and the boat, well i dont have it anymore. that pic was a few summers ago. And I'm on Federal pay so it does pay well but not as great as you think, but pays more than an average Police Officer.

BM, Looks like a challenger to me.
Grew up on 2 wheelers, That was my first vehicle after getting a lic.but raised to much hell on them. Still have the motorcycle endorsement though, just in case.

The challengers are abit longer than the Cuda. could've passed for a charger in the process but its not. 'cuda it is.

heres another ATV i have/ or i should say i used to have that had a motorcycle engine.

S6300062.jpg

top speed was 88 mph. I bought this actually in 2006, but got tired of it and sold it last year. this sucker was fun! this was taken right in my pasture down the road about a mile from my farm yard.

it was in the fall when i took that pic when the cattle were out.

Last edited:
I had a '65 Cuda Formula "S" in 1969 while I was in the Army stationed stateside. It had a 273 cu. in. Commando V8. The 273 engine was made available as an upgraded Commando version with a 4-barrel carburetor, 10.5:1compression, a more aggressive camshaft with solid tappets. These and other upgrades increased the engine's output to 235 bhp. Not bad hp for those days from a small block. Terrible gas mileage. 10 mpg no matter how you drove it. Of course gas was only 30 cents a gal. But then I was making less than $200 a month as an E-4. Here's a pic of a '65 Cuda "S". Mine was just like it only silver in color.

220px-1965_Plymouth_Barracuda_Formu.jpg
[/IMG]

Cool

I had a '65 Cuda Formula "S" in 1969 while I was in the Army stationed stateside. It had a 273 cu. in. Commando V8. The 273 engine was made available as an upgraded Commando version with a 4-barrel carburetor, 10.5:1compression, a more aggressive camshaft with solid tappets. These and other upgrades increased the engine's output to 235 bhp. Not bad hp for those days from a small block. Terrible gas mileage. 10 mpg no matter how you drove it. Of course gas was only 30 cents a gal. But then I was making less than $200 a month as an E-4. Here's a pic of a '65 Cuda "S". Mine was just like it only silver in color.

[/IMG]

Cooool car.

[/IMG]

Good looking Car Zeb I love that style of car. here is picture of my 69 SuperBee awhile back

2944ba24110b6e1e.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry that we got off track. I'd like to get it back to the original question, that being who rides a motorcycle and what to you ride?

Maybe some of the UPH members could get together for a ride? Or meet in Sturgis?

You make sound like a bad thing ;)

it was!!! i feel bad. I just had to place that pic and didnt realize it would change into a muscle car thread. lol

anyways..

mines a 2003 Anniversary bike. I would love to get a V-Rod but i havent heard anything good about them as they are the 105th anniversary bikes. I like the looks of them but nothing good was said about them.

Mr Hyde, going to be coming through your area on Sunday on my way to Macomb, IL.

Really do you want to meet up someplace ?? or you are more than welcome comeover to my house for a visit if you can stand three dogs and two little boys that will talk your ear off.

Back