Motorcycle Riders

20 years on sportbikes has given way to dirtbikes the past 4 years with my 2 sons. Ive never had so much fun on 2 wheels! I wish someone would told me this sooner!

First bike I had in High School was a 1980 Honda CB650.

My most recent bike that I absolutely loved but sold a couple years ago was a Yamaha R6, 2001. Very fun bike, put 24,000 miles on it, twice all the way around Lake Superior on a tour out of Two Harbors, MN.

I have had motorcycles my whole life. I was into Mustangs when I was in my teens. Had two 69's..one fast back, one notch back.

This is my street bike I have now. Suzuki 1400 Intruder

intruder.jpg

In the dirt KX450F. It's for sale

kx450fmy06-1.jpg

In the snow, sold my ditch bangers and lake run sleds. Had 7 sleds at one time. Have some health issues that is dictating me to sell the toys off. Just can't do the things I once did.

800 Polaris 4 stroke with a M10 for pulling the ice house. The only sled left

frontier1.jpg

I had a AC Thunder Cat, Ski-doo Mach 1, 2 F111 600 Ski-doo's, EXT Triple..all gone

This was fun. Sold it to a neighbor kid. He destroyed it.

dslA.jpg

Had these up to last year. Health and doctor bills come first

april7-08-1.jpg

Pretty soon they will all be gone. See anything you want. Just give a shout it's all going.

It's not the best picture I took it with my phone last year. I'm not done with my spring projects so if I take it out to get a better picture I'll get nothing done.
phonepictures030.jpg
[/IMG]

It's not the best picture I took it with my phone last year. I'm not done with my spring projects so if I take it out to get a better picture I'll get nothing done.
phonepictures030.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice bike..Victory if I'm not mistaken. My sister and brother inlaw own a Victory/Polaris dealership in the Twin Cities.

Nice bike..Victory if I'm not mistaken. My sister and brother inlaw own a Victory/Polaris dealership in the Twin Cities.

(JackPot)

Onpoint I wish i had a cool sister that owned a bike shop. :thumbsup:
Instead i just have a sister:mad:
Please don't tell her i said that. lol

Got back into motorycles in 1980. Rode a 1980 Honda 750C for 6 years. When Harley came out with the Evo motor, finally bought a Harley in 1987.

Currently, I ride a 2002 Screamin Eagle FXDWG3 and the wife rides a 1999 FXR2. Visit my member site for pictures.

I'd be willing to hook up for a ride with others. Sturgis would be great, but I'd be willing to look at other options.

Ride safe!

Back