Missing members

There are others that are missed too. Wildcat most noted. People move on with their lives and you can't blame them. We all have to do, what we need to do. Thats life.:cheers:

That guy was something else and his dogs were faster than a grey hound, could out point a pointer, out spring a springer and out swim a lab lol. Those dogs must have won every all age field trial in America by now right?

He was supposed to bring those dogs out this way to see what a real covey looked like.

Last edited:
That guy was something else and his dogs were faster than a grey hound, could out point a pointer, out spring a springer and out swim a lab lol. Those dogs must have won every all age field trial in America by now right?

He was supposed to bring those dogs out this way to see what a real covey looked like.

I remember when he told me his dogs could find more birds in a wheat field than mine. He got pissed when I told him no Sh#T, the only way I could win is if the birds were in a lake in the middle of the field. Than he told me him and his dogs were gonna come east and kick my butt. He got run shortly after that:). I do kinda of miss him though. Cool pictures and his dogs looked good.

I do miss goldeneyes plates of food. Man he made anything look good.

ya lol and don't forget back a dog a whole 2 ft away with there tongues hanging out impressive

Miss Shadow? Are you kidding me. UPH has been a much better place since he got booted. I don't think he ever saw post he couldn't disagree with! It was his way or no way. Wasn't he the one that wouldn't hunt with you if your dog was wearing an e-collar? Quite narrow minded and why he's no longer a member.

Yes, Zeb, I would assume most are kidding. He had a challenging personality. It was one clash after another, all seemingly instigated with intent.

Man. u guys are brutal. Talk about kicking a guy when he's down. You know he can still read this stuff.:D I cant wait for when you boot me to the curb what you say about me. Man, tough croud LOL:eek:

FCS,

LOL It isn't brutal unless it's a Lie. In this case you know it's the Truth.

I don't think your getting kicked to the curb anytime soon. Me IDK :D;)

Well,,, I genuinely liked Shadow's posts.:eek:

I bet his dogs were great for the way he hunted, and I can't fault a guy for being too proud of his dogs. I wish he could have been more diplomatic and less of an A## to people he disagreed with, but you can't deny his posts were entertaining most of the time.

I also liked his perspective about giving dogs their heads, and not trying to control them too much. And I also think he just genuinely liked going hunting and wasn't just out to shoot birds. You could tell from his posts that he was all about his dogs... And he posted a lot of pictures.

So there it is. Burn me at the stake.:D:cheers:

Well,,, I genuinely liked Shadow's posts.:eek:

I bet his dogs were great for the way he hunted, and I can't fault a guy for being too proud of his dogs. I wish he could have been more diplomatic and less of an A## to people he disagreed with, but you can't deny his posts were entertaining most of the time.

I also liked his perspective about giving dogs their heads, and not trying to control them too much. And I also think he just genuinely liked going hunting and wasn't just out to shoot birds. You could tell from his posts that he was all about his dogs... And he posted a lot of pictures.

So there it is. Burn me at the stake.:D:cheers:

Very well put. His posts, especially his hunt reports and take on dogs was worth reading. Social ineptitude was ultimately his demise.

FCS I don't think your getting kicked to the curb anytime soon. Me IDK :D;)

We couldn't even if we wanted to. He's too good as moderator putting out fires, babysitting, removing Chinese prostitution sites:D, and doing what no one else seems to want to do.

Nick

I sure don't miss benelliboy and his friend rubberducky. they gave me way to much crap on the forum. it was even worse in real life. one night after a basketball game I was giving my nephew benelliboy a bunch of reloads. his buddy rubberducky was walking up and yelled whats going on a drug deal. everyone in parking lot stared at us. I could of killed him. he even used my tree stands when I wasn't in the area.:eek: actually I do kind of miss them they are both in college now at iowa state.:)

Very well put. His posts, especially his hunt reports and take on dogs was worth reading. Social ineptitude was ultimately his demise.

Yeah, just to be clear, I supported the decision at the time, and I still think it was the right choice. Play well with others or be gone. It's a shame it turned out that way is all I was saying...

Speaking of Kansans, I haven't seen much posted by MR Byrd. He's another one that posted great pictures. And he's a pretty nice guy too.:thumbsup:

The sherrif is most likely on some sweet trip. Alaska brown bear and moose hunting, African safari, or salt water great white fishing or something. He will be back with some great pics before too long.
:cheers:

Back