Minnesota Twins

Dakotazeb

How about those Minnesota Twins? I expected the team to do better than last year but who would have thought they would be 20 games over 500 by Memorial Day. I think management did a great job of picking up some veteran players, like Cruz, Cron, Schoop and Gonzalez to mix in with our young core players. And it appears that Baldelli was an excellent choice. After a decade of disappointing seasons the Twins are sure fun to watch. Not sure how long this ride is going to last but I'm enjoying the heck out of it right now. Go Twins!

Sure once we leave the state they go on a rampage! Now we only get to watch them when they play the Mariners.

How about those Minnesota Twins? I expected the team to do better than last year but who would have thought they would be 20 games over 500 by Memorial Day. I think management did a great job of picking up some veteran players, like Cruz, Cron, Schoop and Gonzalez to mix in with our young core players. And it appears that Baldelli was an excellent choice. After a decade of disappointing seasons the Twins are sure fun to watch. Not sure how long this ride is going to last but I'm enjoying the heck out of it right now. Go Twins!
Yup! It is fun to see, again!

I was at the game last Friday night. Even when they get behind they are never out of a game! Great atmosphere at the stadium and just a great date night with my wife. I hope they can complete the season with a banner.

They actually have quite a few prospects that they need to trade. They have built a portfolio of prospects through draft and trades, but they have a bunch of these guys that must be on the 40 man roster at year end. I have heard a range of 3 - 6 players will miss the 40 man and be open for other teams to take with out compensation.

Trade or lose.

MLB has the Twins 2020 lineup rated as the deepest group of hitters in both leagues. Going to be tough to get more wins than last year though since White Sox will likely be better this year. Looking forward to the 2020 season.

Back