May ditch the vest...belt opinions welcome.

Check out this bird belt from Cabelas that I have. It's inexpensive and works good. I can't find it on their site anymore but I did recently see a similar one in there store here in AZ. The belt is a little whimpy so you may need to replace it with a good leather belt.

View attachment 8106

I guess great minds think alike. I have 2 of those I replaced the belt with a leather one and it's all I wear now.

I got to looking at mine and I need something for next year and ordered this :

belt

It's twice the price, but USA made. They have a Presidents Day sale on now, doesn't show up until you add to basket. We'll see what it looks like. I use them around the farm a lot. They are nice when fencing and if you have to climb up somewhere carrying tools.

Last edited:
I just got the Wingshooter belt. Very well made; lifetime guarantee, I know, what ever that means. It is the heavy nylon, not canvas as the other one is, but I think it will be at least as tough.

It has a super heavy duty and very adjustable belt. The three pockets are good sized, the two on the sides hold 2 20ga boxes easy. The game pouch doesn't really have an enclosed top, it will be easy in but also maybe too easy out. Time will tell.

Like I said, twice the price but USA made.

Edit:Amazon has the same thing from the same company for $59 and free shipping. I'm going to order one for my son-in-law.

Why do they sell on Amazon for less than their own website ?

Last edited:
Back