Long Distance Traveling for Birds

I use a slide in truck camper, it is a 1987 model that I have retro fit over the years geared at bird hunting. 2000w Honda suitcase generator, led lights low voltage fans charging stations dual batteries everything totally separate from the truck electrical. 12v compressor, 12vfridge ,12v tv for news and weather, propane and electric heat. Everything is always with me nothing left in the trailer or motel. Have a total of about $3000 in the whole rig. Bucket heater for hot water that runs off generator with an outdoor portable shower. Over the years have found many county parks small fairgrounds etc. some with electric or water maybe a shower from 10 to 30 bucks. I have a network of spots mainly free with water and toilets that I am never more than 5 miles from WPA or WMA .

Attachments

• IMG_0090.jpeg
    IMG_0090.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0232.jpeg
    IMG_0232.jpeg
    870.3 KB · Views: 19
I use a slide in truck camper, it is a 1987 model that I have retro fit over the years geared at bird hunting. 2000w Honda suitcase generator, led lights low voltage fans charging stations dual batteries everything totally separate from the truck electrical. 12v compressor, 12vfridge ,12v tv for news and weather, propane and electric heat. Everything is always with me nothing left in the trailer or motel. Have a total of about $3000 in the whole rig. Bucket heater for hot water that runs off generator with an outdoor portable shower. Over the years have found many county parks small fairgrounds etc. some with electric or water maybe a shower from 10 to 30 bucks. I have a network of spots mainly free with water and toilets that I am never more than 5 miles from WPA or WMA .
That is a pop up camper.

Sounds like a great setup

Back