Live Pheasant Photos

1pheas4

If anyone has photos of live/living pheasants, please feel free to post them in this thread.

hettmoe, when you get a chance can you post some of your flying pheasant photos? I know members will appropriate your photos. They are truly some of the best pheasant photos I've seen:thumbsup:

I'll get the ball rolling with a few photos from years past. Some I've posted on the forum before.

Awesome pics! Mine aren't as good as yours but these are very rare sights in CA.

Here are some that I got through the years:
IMG_9362_zps5z7ucjqi.jpg

IMG_9279%202_zps3bhhcpon.jpg

I'll include so quail, too!

IMG_8354%202_zpsdocs7mz9.jpg

IMG_6509_zpsgykfk375.jpg

IMG_6131_zpsvim3l3ww.jpg

This is one of my all time favorites:
IMG_2199_zpse6ffccc2.jpg

If anyone has photos of live/living pheasants, please feel free to post them in this thread.

hettmoe, when you get a chance can you post some of your flying pheasant photos? I know members will appropriate your photos. They are truly some of the best pheasant photos I've seen:thumbsup:

I'll get the ball rolling with a few photos from years past. Some I've posted on the forum before.

Nick, the one with the pair of roosters reminds me of the mount I had done with the neck feathers ruffed up..primary's are bent more in the live photo!! Thanks for sharing all of you!!

Back